Chapter 8

Jasmine's P.O.V

I wake up on the bed holding the sheets close to my bare body. I laid there staring at the ceiling remembering last nights events. Once we got home Ross attached his lips to mine and slowly as we made our way up the stairs an article of clothing left our body. I knew that the night would end with us having séx but it wasn't something I expected.

Once we were half way naked he revealed a bottle of wine that we drank uncontrollably that made my vision a blur. I could only remember feeling a sting on my bum and my wrists stinged as well. That's when I looked at them seeing dark red marks, bruises, around my wrists like bracelets.

I got out of the bed and I didn't care if I was naked but I went to my mirror on top of the dresser to look at my body. Not to see the flaws of my body but to see if there were any other bruises covering my body. But as I stood there seeing tiny purple marks covering my neck and going to my collarbones everything seemed so obvious.

Ross went kínky on me.

He always wanted to do something like this, wanted the ropes, the cuffs, the whip just everything that involved this sort of dominance in him. But of course I kept refusing him because I didn't know what any of this was till I did research a while back. He asked when we were dating but I wanted to wait till married and he asked if we could do this in our wedding night but I only allowed him to use the cuffs.

I guess under the influence of wine I wanted this as much as he wanted it.

Before I went downstairs I put on some garments then one of his shirts covering my body so at least there was something on my body. I ran down the stairs hearing the tv on and I was expecting to see him on the couch but he wasn't there. Then I went to the kitchen to see him in his boxers making breakfast.

My eyes scanned his body from his legs up to his back, the muscles moving under his skin. When he started to turn around I pulled back and quickly went back to the room scared of facing him after the forgettable night.

Once I closed the door I finally bothered to look at the way the room looked. The white sheets scattered, there was a pair of cuffs on his nightstand, clothes scattered up in the corner and a empty bottle of wine laid on the floor. I stared in shock for what seemed like forever till my instincts kicked in telling me to clean the mess.

I started off with putting the bottle of wine in the trash bin in our room, then putting the clothes in the hamper and the pair cuffs away in the drawer of his nightstand seeing a bright red piece of rope when I opened it. I saw other things in there but I quickly closed it not wanting to know anything of what happen last night.

Then I saw the sheets making me feel a bit weird about sleeping on the same fabric that I was on during a crazy night. So I took it off the bed then put on dark navy blue sheets and duvet making me feel ten times better. So after cleaning the bedroom I decided to clean myself.

When I walked into the bathroom I open a cabinet taking out a bath bomb then turned the faucet on waiting for the tub to fill. While the hot water was running I took off the clothes on me and sank into the hot water, the bath bomb blending in with the water making me relaxed.

I closed my eyes feeling completely away from earth with the hot water on my skin and the vanilla scented bath bomb filling my senses. All this was making me forget about everything that happen after dinner. But after ten minutes of sitting on the tub I got out and drained the tub then went to the shower to clean my hair.

After i was finished I went to look at the mirror again seeing the bruises on my neck or more likely my body not giving a single sign of going away soon. I groaned at the thought of wearing long sleeved turtlenecks everyday of my life for at least a month or even just a few weeks. Then I saw my foundation bottle making me smile as I grabbed a brush and started to cover every bruise that clothes couldn't cover.