Chapter 22

Ross P.O.V

I was at the venue playing on my guitar until I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. I placed my guitar down and saw that it was a message from Jasmine.

'Here is the video from my appointment today! You will love it!😍 ' I read as I sign to Riker that I was going to take a break.

I went to the dressing room and watched the video. I see Jasmine laying on the bed and I see her mother along with my mother. Oh how I miss my mother and father. I hear them talk for a while and smile at their small conversation.

Then the doctor walks in and after a while of a small funny talk I see that the camera zooms in on the monitor. I hear the doctors voice but I try to make out what I'm looking at

Small heart beats is all I can hear and then the camera moves to Jasmine. I see her crying and I can feel my eyes water.

"Are those their heart beats?" I hear her ask and I felt a smile break onto my lips as I hear my small children heart beats.

"There multiple heart beats" I hear the doctor say. I hear words and then the next thing I hear i swear my heart almost jumps out of my chest. "Jasmine you are having four children" the doctor says.

After that the video ends and I can't stop smiling. I run out of the dressing room to go to where all my brothers and sister is "Guys guess what?" I yell at them.

"What?" Rocky yells with a smile.

"Jasmine is pregnant with four children!" I yell at them and I hear crew members and my family clap at the news. I go to hug Riker and I feel his tight comforting squeeze.

"Congratulations Ross" He whispers in my ear.

"Dang Ross your sperm must be like strong to have made Jasmine pregnant with four children" Ryland laughed and I wanted to hurt him but I was too happy with the news of my children.

"I would hurt you but I'm way too happy" I said with a smile as I rest my hand on his shoulder. "That and you are still younger then me"

"But guys just imagine four little children who probably look like Ross bothering Jasmine all day, she is going to go crazy" Rocky chuckles as he head locks me and messes up my hair.

"They are probably going to awesome and so cool that your children would be scared of them" I said sticking out my tongue at him.

"First of all childish and second of all, I already discussed my true feelings about your children with Jasmine" Rocky says "I think the kids will turn out cute and adorable cause I mean Ross isn't that bad and, I'm sorry Ross, but Jasmine is like adorable"

"Watch your mouth Rocky, remember you have a girlfriend and Jasmine is married to Ross" Rydel chuckles at him.

"And you're dating Ratliff but I still call you cute and hug you, it really doesn't matter" Rocky shrugs his shoulders as he wraps his arms around Rydel.

" Yeah but you're her brother and Jordon is very protective of you" Ratliff said smiling as he crossed his arms over his chest.

Rocky shrugged his shoulders again and tilt his head "Meh Jordon has her life and I have mine, she has cheated on me be for yet I am still with her, it should be me to be protective but meh"

"Rocky!" Rydel said slapping his arm.

"You dont sound in love" I said "And Im married so I basically have more knowledge in love then most of you" I said wiggling my eyebrows or attempt to.

"Well maybe its cause I am suffering being with her. Once this tour is over I probably will end things with her or at least put her on hold" Rocky said with a small smile.

"Join the loner club" Riker said with a smile.

"We always accept new members" Ryland yelled at Rocky.

I laugh at them and slap his head "Estupido" I said at him.

"Guys look Ross said something in Spanish" Ratliff yelled "He's learning it from Jasmine"

I chuckle "Yeah I am learning some Spanish so I can speak it with her parents and have our children learn it" I said with a smile.

Rydel laughed at me "Teaching four children both English and Spanish, that's crazy. Just telling them right from left is hard enough" She said looking at Ratliff.

"Guys come on I'm like the second youngest and I am already starting on life as a family person. I am already married under twenty five and am already having kids" I said looking at my family.

They havent been doing much with their lifes. Riker hasn't been dating other then sitting on his couch and eating food while watching movies in his free time. Rocky is stuck in a terrible relationship with Jordon, Ryland is terrible at flirting or just talking to a girl and Rydel with Ratliff are taking forever to get engage.

"Well you are living the life" Riker chuckles as he stuffs a sandwich in his mouth.

Then I heard one guy from the stage crew chuckle "Oh Ross I remember living just like you. Married some girl and we had two children all before we were twenty five. Next thing I know we get divorce and the children I see them every once in a while" He chuckles.

I stare at the guy for a while and felt a shiver down my spine "Well did you guys loved each other?" I asked feeling my mouth go dry.

"Very much but we were young and no idea what it meant to actually love each other. I probably sound like a fool but you find love as you get older, you experience what's good for you and what's not" He said before walking off.

I stood there, no me and Jasmine are in love. We actually love each and age is no variable in our relationship. We love each other more then others will ever know. I will never leave her and I know she wont either. We have build so much that nothing can ever break it. I love her way too much that all the galaxies cant fit it. I love Jasmine and I will stick to my vows of being with her through everything.