Chapter 48

Ross P.O.V

I carried two carriers at a time to the nursery and once all four children were in the room Jasmine walks in in tears. "So what do you think?" I ask wondering if she hated the room or if it was a keeper. "We didn't paint the walls since this will become one of their rooms in the future" I said.

Jasmine turns to me in shock "How many rooms are there in this house?" she asks while wiping away some of her tears.

I smile and felt a bundle of nerves build in the bottom of my stomach "There are enough rooms for all of us and then some more" I said quietly as I look around the nursery "But I mean this is a very nice room for them" I smile.

Jasmine smiles and nods "I guess but Ross honestly you didn't have to do this" she says as she walks around the room.

There were four cribs, two lined up on the walls, the room was a tanish white color with ceiling lights, there was the rocking chair, a changing bench and a window seat to fit the big window on the side. But everything here the room still had a lot of space. Me and Rydel didn't now what to do with the rest but so far for a nursery it was perfect.

"I want the best for them so I guess it was nice to build this for them" I said as I look around the room seeing pictures from the ultrasound hung on the wall, framed and everything. The room had such a good homey feel to it that memories were already made.

She looked around and looks at the kid "I just don't want you to always do this, always give all of us surprises. I want to be able to give you things as well" she says while she gives me a hug.

I smile at her and wink "Didn't the doctor say we have to wait a couple of months until we can have sex? SO we just wait that and boom I am pleased" I smirk as I see her reaction.

Her eyes were wide and a tint of pink was on her cheeks "Ross oh my josh, we may have young children who have no idea but we have Jace who will find out" she giggles as her hands press on my chest and gives me a quick peck.

"I mean we have my brothers, my sister, my parents and your parents, we have people to watch all of them" I said as I rest my hands on her hips. Once I did she quickly moved from my touch and walked to the babies.

I didn't know why she moves from my touch but I guess it is a women thing, she did just give birth so maybe she is just getting comfortable with everything. It could just be that I am weirding her out just a little with me just trying too hard, its hard to find out what's going on with Jasmine.

Jasmine took out all four babies and place them in the cribs that had their names on them. I smile when I see them sleeping since they were crying all night. I smile at Jasmine "We did something good here" I said softly to her as we walk out the nursery.

"You know, our lives are getting crazier every second" she said with a smile as we both walk down the hall. I wanted to take her to our room, that was just basically the entire half part of the second floor.

I open the door and we walk in seeing only the king sized bed in the middle "Yeah but we are a crazy bunch" I said before walking in and seeing the nightstands, the photo of us getting married hung above our bed "We need to take a new family photo to have above our bed" I said as I put my arms around Jasmine.

She tense a little and squirm a little "Sounds like a good idea. Where is Jace's room?" she asks "I didn't see him anywhere" she smiles.

"He is on the third floor, he wanted a great view and to basically have his own area, that kid is growing up. He's eleven years old and soon we will have to deal with a teenager" I chuckle as I start to think about everything like the talk I would need to have with him and respect. I just hope to be around so I am able to be the one who talks to him about it.

"Yeah maybe Jace is going to be just like his father, end up singing, dancing, and acting" She says with a smile as she walks away from me to go take a seat on the bed.

"Well what can I say it runs in the family" I said before going to jump right next to her. I knew I had to her the news my manager told me just a few hours ago but I wasn't sure when to tell. Even though the even would take place, right here at our home and in a matter of a few days.

"Jasmine I have news to tell you" I said as I grab her hands and softly trace circles on them. "My manager called me this morning before we left the hospital saying that we need to take an interview and if it goes well I can stay longer with you and the children" I said as I look up to see her shock.

Her eyes were wide and she tense a little "So I have to be there as well?" she asks quietly.

I held her hand tighter hoping there was a sign of comfort "Well the lady said she would like to have all of our family there, you, the babies, Jace. They will come in to the living room, sit down and asks up questions, it will be simple and then they will be gone" I said knowing how Jasmine feels about this all.

She didn't like being on cameras, she never did feel good about the whole fame life. She was more worried about protecting the kids, she wasn't expose to the fame and she didn't want the kids to grow up in it "I guess its fine as long as your manager keeps his word of you staying longer with us" she smiles.

"Thank you so much for wanting to do this" I said with giving her a kiss. This was my wife, the mother of my children and my soulmate.