Chapter 37

Jasmine P.O.V

I sat there on the bed after Ross' call and felt tears roll down my cheeks. I was upset and hurt, I knew exactly why but I didn't want to tell Ross. Just things have been going around and sometimes they just get to me.

I wanted to stop reading the things they said about me but I was addicted to what the public said about me. So I grabbed my phone and search my name and already saw three new articles written about me.

Jasmine Lynch has a fake pregnancy

She was seen arriving to their adoptive son Jace school. We saw that her supposedly baby belly looked very untoned today. It looked rather big or too big for a eight month mother. She looks like she has had those kids in her for five years. Maybe its time for Ross Lynch to look for another cause his used to be precious Jasmine is going to be completely different after pushing out four children.

I felt warm tears spill out of me as I rubbed my belly. "Ross loves me and he wont stop loving me" I whisper to myself. I should turn my phone off and go to bed but I was obsessed with what they had to say about me.

Jasmine Lynch is going to be a terrible mother

From past records Jasmine has had, still not clarified, nudes leaked and that's a thing no child know about their mother. She has dated her husband's brother, this was released in an interview with R5 and even though it did only last a week, its terrible for a child to know that maybe their uncle could be their father. When younger she used to party way to much, drinking like crazy, dancing on random men, no child deserves a mother like this.

First of all I have never taken nudes in my life, not even for Ross. Plus I never did anything with Rocky when I dated him, he was a small bump in my path before I tied the knot with my one and only. But with the partying, that was never me, I only stayed inside and watched myself.

I just cant believe people say these things about me and I haven't done anything to me. If this was the lights and glamour people think there is then I don't want my children to live this life. This is something I will have to talk to Ross about.

My bedroom door creaked open "Mom are you okay?" I see Jace walk in rubbing his eyes.

I wipe my eyes and get out from my bed going to his side "Baby you have school tomorrow, go to bed" I said as I slowly make my way to him.

He opens his eyes at me and shakes his head "No mom, you were crying I could hear it from my bedroom. Please don't cry" he said and he places his hand on my belly.

I smile at him, he was an angel that entered my life "Oh honey what would I do without you in my life?" I asked as I pulled him in for a hug. Or what he calls him hugging my baby belly.

"Is it okay if I sleep with you tonight?" He asks as he gives me wide green eyes.

I pretend to think about it "You already know the answer buddy, go ahead" I said motioning to the bed.

He runs to it and hides underneath the white duvet. I lay next to him and smile. I still have my night stand light on as I stare a the ceiling.

"Your father called'' I said but once those two words left my mouth he was already excited for everything Ross said.

"What did he say? How is he doing? When is he coming back?" He rambled on before I grab him and smile.

"Calm down Jace I will tell you everything if you relax, think of it as a bed time story" I said as I see his green eyes sparkle when I tell him this.

"Okay mother" He says as he grabs the pillow and hugs it.

I smile at this "Well he said that he will return after two concerts-" then he cuts me off.

He sits up from the bed with a huge smile "really?" he almost shouts.

I chuckle at this "Hey remember if I told you this you would go to bed" I said as I raise an eyebrow at him.

He sighs "Fine" then lays back down in a defeated motion "So what else did he say?"

I smiled at him as I ran my fingers through his hair "He said that he would call one day again and he will talk to you all day" I said as I placed a kiss on his forehead.

He yawned "I miss...father" he says before dozing off on the bed.

I smiled as I went to turn off my night stand light and then I see my phone ting. I looked at my screen to see a message from Ross.

@JasmineLynch Good night baby I love you and I miss you so much

I read from his twitter making me smile. I started to type something for him.

@RossR5 I miss and love you too. Wish you were here <3

I typed before I put my phone away and close my eyes to go to bed.