Epilogue

Its been years now and as the years pass the families have grown and thing have changed. Ross and Jasmine still live in their house with all their kids. They have been married for 5 years and Jace was a very intelligent 16 year old. The quadruplets were turning 4 years old on this day and the family couldn't be any happier.

"Ross remind me to call my father on how he is doing back home, okay" Jasmine said since her father moved back to Mexico after the death of her mother a few years back. It was tough for everyone in the time but she as never forgotten.

"You got it babe" Ross said as he was tying balloons to chairs for the birthday party of the kids. It was a beautiful day that no one could get over because it was all so special for them.

Then in walks in Rydel with Ellington who got married a few years ago and recently had a baby girl who in their words was beautiful like the moon. The little girl got her father's ginger hair and Rydel's features making her the perfect resembles of the parents.

"Where are the birthday kids?" Ellington shouted as he walked in with four gift bags and places them on the table. He greets Ross and Jasmine then goes to Rydel who was sitting at one of the tables trying to relax their baby.

"Oh Jasmine how did you handle all the crying? I cant even handle one and you had four" Rydel chuckles as she rocks her daughter.

Jasmine smiles "Well every kid is different, my kids didn't cry a lot luckily but when you want to call her down, hold her close to you and make sure she knows that she is safe in your arms. Know that you're her mother and that she is safe with you" she says with a smile.

Rydel smiles back "I would be klost without you" she says before they give each other a hug before Jasmine walks off.

Then in walks in Rocky with only a few months pregnant Ashanti with their young son bursting in yelling.

"I need food!" He shouts loudly be for running to Rocky and kicking his leg then ran off to the bouncy house.

Rocky sat down on the chair and smiled at Jasmine "Hey there Jazzy" he says softly still recovering from the pain.

Their kid was special even if he was a devil but he did cause pain to them as well. Only 4 years old and was already causing so much with having to get surgery because he fell from a tree, falling down stairs or even because he was chasing a squirrel and a dog bite him. Their kid was trouble but no one could control him.

"Well Jason seems to be doing you some good" Ross shouts at them from the grill with a smirk.

Ashanti looks down at her belly and sighs "Hopefully this one will be better cause I'm done with this whole thing" she chuckles before taking a seat.

Rocky looks at his love and wraps his arms around her "You look lovely babe, and even more with you carrying our baby" he smiles.

Ashanti smiles then frowns "I have to pee" she says before getting up and leaving the two alone.

Jasmine chuckles "So is it a boy or a girl?" She asks with a smile.

Rocky shrugs "We didn't want to know, we want to keep it a surprise" he says as he looks at his son that was jumping around like crazy "My son maybe crazy but I love him so much that even when he kicks me I love him more" he says.

Jasmine smiles "The beauty of having kids man, gives a great feeling" she says then sees Riker pull up "i'm going to go help out him with his kid" she says before walking off.

Riker has his kid now but when he was born the kid was now in full care of him. The mothers didn't want a kid anymore because they weren't ready for it at all. So now Riker was a single father carrying around a little girl who was his princess.

"No Autum you need to stop, put on your shoes and behave" Riker says with a strict face and then being a good girl she followed his order.

"Hey baby girl" Jasmine says and the little girl smiled wide then ran in her arms.

"Auntie, I missed you so much" Autum says with a small smile then looks at her dad "Daddy said he missed you too" she says with a frown.

Jasmine holds the girl "It's okay now baby you can have fun with your cousins but be careful Jason is here " she smiles before gently putting the girl on the ground.

Jasmine was always there for Riker and Autum, she taught him how to change diapers, she was always there for him to teach him the ropes of parenthood. So now Jasmine has a special bond with Autum, almost like she was her daughter.

"Hey bro how are you?" Ross asks with a smile before giving Riker a tight hug since they havent seen much of him in three months.

Riker smiled weakly "I'm good just was talking to the girl's mother who still doesn't want to see her. She doesn't want to fall in love with her own daughter" he says softly looking down at the ground.

He stood there carrying a pink bag filled with his daughter's items in case of a emergency. He was there for every second of the day with her, every nightmare that woke her up, any bruise she had when she would trip and fall. He was her father and seeing his daughter in pain made him hurt.

Ross hugged Riker tight "You don't deserve this man, and you will find someone better you're still semiyoung and many women would love to be with you, trust me. They will love Autum so much more and it will make you happy" he smiles trying to comfort his brother.

Riker looks at Jasmine then looks down at the floor "I don't think the women I love is right for me anymore. I just want to be with my daughter and make this day special" he smiles wide.

Jasmine smiles at him "Then come on I even made enchiladas for tonight" she says as they enter the birthday party.

They had fun that night, the whole family together. The kids were growing up and both Jasmine and Ross were falling more and more in love with the way their life turned out.

Even with those boulders that were in their lives they still loved it more then ever. But that was their past and the future is still so bright for them but even the boulders might get bigger and stronger.

But they have a family, kids and love that help them through it all. And they couldn't ask for anything better.