Chapter 27

Jasmine's P.O.V

After everything with discussing the issue of adoption with Ross I didn't wait cause instantly I grabbed my laptop and search up the adoption service I saw. I saw that it wasn't far so I quickly called the institution.

"Hello how can I help you today?" The lady asked through the phone.

I felt my heart beat like crazy as I realize that I was actually doing this "Um I was thinking about adopting a child from your service" I said as I felt my throat go dry.

It was quiet on the other line for a while until there was a response "Would you like for us to send you a child that will fit your criteria or would you like to come in one day with your husband and take a look?" she asked as I could hear through the phone the typing of a keyboard.

"I would like to go in and take a look at the children" I said as I go to my laptop and write down the information she would be giving me.

"Okay Miss I just need to know what age group you are thinking about adopting and the names of you and your husband"

I remembered the face of the little boy "No older then ten years old maybe. My name is Jasmine Williams Lynch and my husband is Ross Lynch" I said as I typed in what I just said.

It was silent for a while until I got a response "Okay well I need you to speak to our head director so he can direct you what will happen and how things will work. So just so you know that I am scheduling an appointment with him for you, how does tomorrow sound for you at two in the afternoon?"

I type it down and try to think if there is anything else planned for us that day "Um that sounds great thank you" I said as I look up the stairs knowing Ross was in the guest bedroom trying to make it suitable for a boy.

"Okay then Ms.Lynch I will see you and your husband tomorrow" She said before hanging up.

I put my phone down and smiled at the idea that I will be able to hold a kid in my arms soon. I got up from the couch then went up the stairs slowly going to our bedroom seeing Ross already sleeping in the bed.

I smile as I get closer to him and place a quick kiss to his cheek before I got into bed as well. I was already changed into a night gown Stormie gave me and with that I was already looking like a mother. Once m head hit the pillow I was out like a light.

(Next Morning)

"Honey wake up" I slowly open my eyes to see Ross smiling down at me. I take one look at him and see that he is dress. A pair of jeans with a white shirt, I was only looking at him and maybe with that he could read my confusion.

"What?" I asked as I rubbed my eyes and propped myself on my elbows.

Ross smiled as he looked at me "Oh baby did you forget about everything that happen yesterday" HE said as he sat next to me and put his hand on my belly "We have the adoption meeting in three hours or two"

I felt my eyes go wide "You didn't wake me up why?" I asked as I got up from the bed grabbing my towel and go into the bathroom. I take off my clothes and go into the shower ready to wash up.

I could see Ross silhouette through the glass shower as he leaned on the door frame "You were sound asleep love and you need the rest" He said.

"Well I want this to go well, I really want to adopt today" I said as I washed my hair "It's better that today this year we can easily adopt a child as long as we are good parents, afford it and our home is livable" I said with a smile.

"Yeah the advantages of 2017 babe" I hear him chuckle. "Everything is much more simpler for example if we wanted we can go move into a mansion if we wanted"