Chapter 30

Ross' P.O.V

With the whole adoption thing going on I was really feeling the stress. I had Jasmine pregnant with four little children and a new boy in the house. Not only was it family but we had to move so we could have room for all of the kids then there was my music career.

That was the thing bringing in money at the moment. Yeah I was starting online college so that was a back up plan but I didn't want to give up what I was doing now. This might sound bad but being in the spotlight is all I know.

Riker can act and dance so he is good, Rydel can sing and has Ellington by her side, Riker well he' something special and Ryland can DJ. Jasmine has been wanting to do stuff like maybe start college but I told her that I wanted her to relax, especially now that she is pregnant.

I don't know what to do with everything that is going on since I am only here with Jasmine a few more days, less then three. My days are limited after this and this was a downside to traveling, going on tours and living in the spotlight.

Having a family is a tough thing to do, teaching them is even harder and spending time with them is rough. If I am not on tour then I'm in the studio and if that's not it then I'm attending an award show. Then there was the part of seeing them grow up.

Only pictures could fill up that small hole in a heart and yet that also brought even more pain. Knowing that you couldn't see them actually grow up was something I never want to feel, I want to be there for every small second.

"Honey?" I hear Jasmine's voice cut through my thoughts.

I look at her and smile as I see her walk into our bedroom with her big baby belly. Oh the joy I feel when I see her walk in. "Yes?" I asked as I ran my fingers through my hair.

She slowly made her way to me on the bed "I showed Jace his room and he absolutely loved it" she said with her sweet smile.

Every time I look at my wife I see how lucky I am. She makes me extremely happy and that's the best part. If you are in a relationship and that person makes you better and improves your life then its worth it.

With Jasmine I wasn't exactly quiet happy and with her around I felt so many emotions around her. From happiness and sadness there was always an in between but she improved me and have felt better then ever.

"That's amazing" I said softly as I connected out lips together. I wanted to savor every moment I get with my family because these moment won't last long.

Jasmine placed her hand on my cheek and looked at me with a serious face "You okay?" She asked sternly.

I smiled at her "Yeah just a little tired and worried that Riker is still downstairs probably eating all our food" I chuckled as I look out in the hallway. Just by a corner I see Jace stare at the book shelf, seeing all the books and a huge smile appears on his face.

With not a second to spare he runs to us standing just outside the door frame "Jasmine?" I hear him say.

She looks at him "You can call me mother if you want Jace" She says softly as she gets closer to him and places a hand against his cheek, in such a motherly way. Jasmine was a natural.

"Okay then um Mother I was wondering if there was a book store nearby or a library that I can go to" Jace says softly as he looks at Jasmine and his eyes slowly turn to me.

I see his bright green eyes and his mixture colors of hair and smile. He was such a weird of combinations, he was a good by and from what the director told us a smart one as well. There was more to him, he was half British and Sweden by his parents but born here which made me wonder if that's why he has these mixture of physical features.

Jasmine smiles at me "Well how about today we focus on getting you comfortable in your new home and tomorrow we all go to the library, deal?" Jasmine says extending her hand out toward Jace.

He looks at him and shakes it "Deal" He smiles and I see why Jasmine had fallen for him. He was full of innocence and youth that it was nearly impossible to hate this boy.

"How about we go eat some food before Uncle Riker eats it all" I smile as I place one of my hands behind Jasmine for support and one on Jace. We all walked down the stairs to see Riker sitting on the couch with a bag of chips as he watched the tv.

"Heyoo" He says through a mouthful of food.

I look at the screen and smirk "I see you aren't getting over Peter Pan" I chuckle as he made a face at me.

"FYI I love this movie!" He shouts as he looks back at the screen.

I felt Jace move and I look down to see him looking at me "Who is Peter Pan?" He asks with a clueless face.

"He's a cartoon character on a movie that Riker is watching. You can join him if you want" I said as I take him to the couch and grab the remote to restart the movie for Jace.

Riker groans "Hey Ross I just got to the part where they are in Neverland" he complain.

I look at Jace as he watches the movie "My son hasn't seen Peter Pan before and he will see it now and you wont complain" I said throwing a pillow at him "Or I take the food away from you"

"Fine either way I love this movie" Riker says sticking his tongue at me.

"Childish" I mumbled before going to Jasmine who was in the kitchen "Do they show movies in adoption places?" I asked softly.

She was cutting up carrots and potatoes "Some do I think but mostly no" She says as she puts all the cut up veggies into a pot.

"I have never seen you cook a recipe from your mother's book" I said as I remember having this vegetable soup as a kid with Jasmine every time I went to her house.

A smile appeared on her face "Well Jace is here and I want to make him feel welcome. Plus his grandmother will cook for him endlessly so he might as well get used to it. Like my mother said 'Put some meat on those bones'" She laughed.

I smiled seeing her glow with youth, yeah we were young but still it was nice to see this "I will never have it any better, I'm happy with what we have right now" I said before wrapping my arms around Jasmine.

"You okay Ross?" Jasmine asked softly as her hands go on top of mine.

"Yes I just want to be with you for a while, to have this moment" Cause who knows when I will be able to hold her again. Tour will get busy and I was delaying it, I will be back before I know it.