Chapter 26

Jasmine's P.O.V

I sat in the car silently staring out the window until we finally got home and I see it dark. I grab all the bags from the car and Rydel holds my hand with a wide smile on her face.

"Today is such a good day" She says as she opens the front door and the lights were all out.

I walk in and go to the living room turning on the lights and seeing all the decorations and I felt my eyes well up with tears. I see all my friends and family pop up from their hiding spaces screaming surprise.

I felt Ross' arms wrap around me as he held me and I knew I was happy. "Thank you so much" I cried as I wiped away tears so that my makeup wouldn't smudge or runoff.

"Don't thank me, thank Rydel and Ellington babe" Ross says to me.

I quickly make my way to Ellington and hug him tight "Thank you so much for this I really appreciate it" I said to him and he quickly wipes away a few of my tears as he smiles.

He hugs me one more time "Anything for you Jazzy I want to make sure you are happy and I couldn't have done it without Rydel" Ellington says as his eyes go look at Rydel. A wide smile appears on his face as he watches his love.

I go to Rydel and hug her tight "Thank you honey, you have no idea how much I love this" I said as I rocked from side to side since my baby belly was a little too big.

"Well baby girl I want you to be a happy pregnant girl, it will help you and Ross both" She winks and we laugh.

I rub my belly then place my hand over her stomach "When you have a child I will everything you are doing for me for you" I said.

Rydel gives me a cup filled with a red liquid "It's fruit punch and you don't have to do that cause I will only need food and my man" She smirks letting out a small chuckle.

At that moment Ellington walks behind her wrapping his arm around her waist "Need your man for what?" He smirks as his eyes met hers.

"When I get pregnant I was telling Jazzy over here that I only need food and you" Rydel said as she places her lips on his cheek and slowly pulls away from him.

He smirks at her "We can make it happen honey, just say the word and we can make the baby" He chuckles.

I Laughed at his statement "Oh guys making the baby can be fun but carrying them is not easy at all and nor will be pushing them out" I said as my hands rubs my belly.

Rydel raises an eyebrow at me "Jasmine you are carrying four children I will only end up carrying one" She says as she look sat Ellington.

"We hope" He smirks. "Knowing that with Ross he gets four kids in one go who knows how the others will get" He chuckles.

I smile at him before dinking the fruit punch Rydel gave me tasting the sweet fruity taste to it "So how long have you guys bee planning this?" I asked as I looked at the both of them.

"Well I thought of this maybe once I found out you were pregnant but never knew when until Ellington Ratliff here came up to me with giving you a baby shower" Rydel said as she smiles at her love.

"Aww well I really appreciate it guys I love it so much" I said as I go to hug them both but having to put my belly in between them since it was rather large and when you get a baby belly this big its hard to do anything.

Then I felt a pair of arms pull me away "MY beautiful pregnant wife" I hear Ross' voice say as he places his lips on my cheek.

I giggle like a little girl as he does this and then turn around to look at him "My husband" I said with a wide smile. Even saying that now still brought a nice warm feeling over me even though we've been married for as long as I've been pregnant.

"I have to go show you something" He said as he grabs my hand and gently pulls me away from the others up the stairs.

I smile the whole way "Ross what are you going to do to me?" I giggle as his hands go to cover my eyes making my vision go dark.

"I did something that I know you will love and I really hope you still love" He says as I hear a door being open. We walk forward then I feel his hands move making me see the nursery

My eyes land on the four cribs set up and ready for the babies to use them. Two cribs lined up at each wall with a rocking chair in the corner near the window bench and a changing table near as well.

I look at Ross and quickly attach our lips together "Honey this is perfect, thank you so much" I said in between kisses.

He smiles "Riker bought the cribs, I put them together. I wasn't in on the baby shower, I'm as shock as you were" Ross says with a smile.

"Well it's okay, this is a nice surprise that they planned for us and I love them" I said as I go take a seat on the rocking chair. As I sit here I remember the little boy I saw and what that car had on its side.

"You okay honey?" Ross asked as he took a seat on the window bench and placed his hand over mine.

I look at him and take a deep breath, I wanted to do this but there was so much in our path that it made this nearly impossible "What about adoption?" I asked as I looked at him.

His eyes widen once those words left my mouth "YOU want to put our children up for adoption?" He asked his voice filling with horror and concern. "I'm not letting you do that no matter how much I love you, you are not taking away those children away from me"

I grab his hands and look into his eyes "I was not saying that, I was asking if you ever thought of adopting a child?" I asked softly as I see tears in Ross' eyes. I place my hand on his cheek and softly caress him.

"I mean it sounds like a good idea but we don't have the room in the house and we already have four children coming"  He said as his hands rest on my belly and gently massage it.

I sigh "We can move Ross and I can handle five children. I just saw a child, a small little boy getting in a adoption car and I was thinking about adopting a kid" I said quietly as the memory freshly lives in my mind.

"Oh honey I know you want to help all the little kids out there but right now that doesn't seem possible" He says as he wraps his arms around me "I would love to adopt but I just don't know where to go get this little boy you are talking about"

I look at him with wide eyes "So are you telling me that I can go get this little boy?" I asked with a smile.

Ross nodded his head "We will have a big family but so be it. We will find a bigger house and yes go find that little boy cause I'm excited to meet my new son" He chuckles lightly.

I hug Ross tightly "Thank you so much honey" I said as I cover his face in kisses.

"You are welcome my love" He says with a smile.

I was going to find that little boy and adopt him. I always wanted to adopt, to give the kids who didn't have families o give them what they wanted. To give them much needed love and a home that they can final y grow up in. I could never understand their pain but I can understand what hey needed.

Even though I was having my own kids I wanted to have kids that weren't mine and make sure they got what their biological parents couldn't give them. I had a goal and I was going to accomplish it.