Chapter 47

Jasmine P.O.V

It was our last day in the hospital and finally we could go back home, where I can start building family memories. So I was packing all our stuff into bags and changed the babies into matching little outfits then tried to put them in their carriers while Ross was finding a way to leave the hospital without a huge mob of photographers to follow us.

Jace was there with me and he was looking at Jaegar with a smile "Mom wil it confuse him if I keep calling him Toby?" he asks as he looks at me with his bright green eyes. 

I start to think about it for a while "I mean I guess its okay for you to call him Toby if you want, there's no problem with that" I said as I continue to pack all of the blankets, bottles and diapers into four different bags. "Okay Jace you will need to help me carry all of these downstairs" I said.

Jace goes to stand next to me and grabs two of the bags "So do I go to the car and then come back up?" he asks looking up at me.

I nod my head "Make sure you take one of the bodyguards with you when you go to the hospital garage" I said before I join him to go out the door. There were three bodyguards there and I look at them and then at Jace "I need two of you to go with my son so he can leave the bags in the car, please I want him to be protected" I said.

One of them looked at me and nodded "You got it ma'am that's why we are here" he says before him and another guard go with Jace and I see him start a conversation with them. I smile at this before i go back in the room and make sure I had everything.

So once I made sure everything was packed I look out the window to see the large crowd of photographers and fans out there waiting to see our children. I was so scared of seeing them that my hands started to tremble so when I heard the door close I jump from fear.

"You okay?" Ross asked as he walked over to me and saw what was waiting for us out the window. He sighed and looked at me "Yeah I know we have trouble on our hands" he said while he pulled me in a hug.

I felt his warmth and tried to breath easy "This is all crazy, they are just babies and are already chase by cameras" I said as I hold on Ross for some support, physically, emotionally and mentally.

He sighs and looks at me in the eyes "Well they are our children and from everything going on, they are wanted. They are the most famous babies right now and the world is begging to see them but sadly I want my children to remain protected" he said before placing a soft kiss on my lips.

I smiled "You know how much I love you" I said as I grab is hand and see the wedding ring on his finger making me smile. I look at mine and I see how amazing they both are "Everything we have so far is from our love, our children, our house, everything" I said as I go to kiss him feeling his soft lips.

Ross smiles "Today is going to be amazing" he says with  smile before he goes to one of the carriers and picks one up "You carry the bags, doctors orders are that you don't carry any thing heavy" he says with a smile.

I nodded my head knowing exactly what the doctor said, I had a wound from the c section so that hurts so much so every time I go to take a shower I have to cover up the wound where they patch me up "I know what to do" I smiled as I carried the left over two bags and look at eh body guard.

Ross held one of the carriers but there were still three left "I was wondering if maybe you could carry one of the other ones to make our transportation faster and to not leave them alone" Ross asked politely and then the other bodyguards arrived with Jace.

"Guys grab the baby carriers we are taking them home" the body guard says and the boys do so. So in one quick motion we were all out the hospital going to the garage, so far avoiding the paps and now we were all filling up the SUV.