Chapter 31

Jasmine P.O.V.

It is time for everything to change. We have had Jace living with us for a whole day and it has been a really good time. Yet I know that Ross will be leaving soon and that I will have four little kids coming out soon. Everything is changing like crazy.

"Mother!" I hear as I see Jace run down the stairs with his mixture color hair jumping in all direction. I smile as I see him wearing a pair of clothes that I put for him to wear.

I see the joy a parent feels when their child is happy.

"Come on Jace daddy is waiting in the car" I said as I grabbed his hand and we go outside. I see Ross sitting in his car waiting for us to go to the library.

We promised to go get Jace a few books since that was his passion.  I love that this little boy was so interested in history and science, just everything that he could learn.

Ross started driving away from the house as we all sat in the car. I look at Ross seeing him with his blonde hair waving in the wind and his angelic good looks shining with the sun. He is the perfect man for me.

"So Jace what books are you getting?" Ross asked as he looked at Jace through the review mirror before putting his eyes again on the road.

Jace looked at us with his shining green eyes "Anything I can find and haven't read" He says with a smile "Back in the adoption center they had a huge library and in school they had even more books"

"Well I think that we have a new thing to add to our new house, a library" Ross smiled as he grabbed my held squeezing it tight.

"Really?" Jace asked with wide eyes.

I smiled and turned to see him "Of course honey, you are part of this family which means that everything you say matters to us" I said as I look at him.

Jace smiled and after that small little conversation we all sat silent in the car seeing the cars drive by and the wind blowing in our faces.

It was a beautiful day in California and like always there were always paps around on the street corners but we were safe inside the car. This was bad for Jace since he would have to grow up with this. Leaving a isolated place to be introduced in the world of flashing lights.

This was something we were warned with having children, this world can ruin someone real bad and can destroy many things about someone. Maybe me and  Ross will be different from all the others cause we knew everything that could happen and how this could work. Cause me and him knew how this world was and how someone could feel with it.

Ross parked the car in the lot and we all got out of the car to enter the library. I had on a light pink dress and Ross was wearing a white button down with tan shorts, Jace on the other hand had on yellow shorts with a white t shirt. In a way Jace looked like Ross when he was younger.

"Come on kid lets go get you some books" Ross said as he grabbed Jace's hand and walked in the building.

I followed them inside and Jace quickly ran inside going through all the stacks of books the library contained. I smiled as I saw him look though them and I walked around with my hand on my back for support.

First thing I did was go on the computer and went to look through the listings of houses in the areas with security or private areas. Then I felt a pair of lips connect to my cheek.

"Hey baby what have you found?" Ross said with a smile

I look at the screen "Well just houses that don't fit hat we want" I said as I keep seeing all the houses with three bedrooms instead of greater then five. Anything greater then five rooms is okay with us since it will be me and Ross in one, Jace will want his own, then we will have the other four in another and maybe have one left over.

"You know we can always rebuild it ourselves, have a man add in more rooms. Just say the house and it will be done" Ross said as his hands wrapped around my belly softly patting it.

I knew we could do that but there was one problem "But I want it to be move in ready Ross cause these babies will be here very soon" I said knowing that I could be giving early birth.

He sighed "Okay well just put a filter on the search and houses will pop up and if you have to look out of this area you can" He said before placing a kiss on my cheek "Only the best for this family" He said with a smile.

I held his hand and smile "We have to go see the doctor today to see our little angels" I said against his lips.

Ross chuckled "We should go change you into jeans then and Jace will love to see his little brothers" Ross said with a smile.

I giggled "I can't wear jeans Ross they're too tight and this is Jace first time seeing them" I said as my eyes went to go look at him.

Jace was already having a stack of books, I would guess around four already in his arms. Slowly he made his way to us placing the books on the table.

"I have found all the ones I want to read" Jace said with a smile and I felt my heart warm as I see him. His happiness was all I asked for cause he was my son, and no matter what DNA says he is mine. My son.

"Woah buddy that's quite a lot of books you got there, sure you can read them all?" Ross chuckled as he ran his fingers through Jace's hair.

"Yeah of course" He says as he grabs them again "I need a card"

Ross handed him his card "Here go ahead" Jace took it and ran to the librarian at her desk.

I look at Jace making sure he's okay then I see Ross getting up from his chair "Lets go princess we have a doctor to see" He says as he helps me from the chair up to my feet.

Jace came up to us and handed Ross his card "Where are we going?" He asked softly as we walked outside.

"We are going to the doctor to go see your little brothers and or sisters" Ross said with a smile.

"Really?" Jace asked as he got into the car.

"Yup you are going to see them. Do you like that?" I asked as I see him through the review mirror.

Jace nodded "Yes I actually do" He says.

"That's good" I said with a smile.