Chapter 21

Jasmine P.O.V

The next day I waited for my parents to go to my doctor's appointment for the ultrasound. I sat there on the bench outside my house waiting for their car to pull up until I got a called. I smiled at the caller id and put the phone against my ear.

"Hey" I said into the phone smiling.

"Hey baby how are you?" Ross said softly.

"I'm good just waiting for my parents to pick me up so I can go see our little babies in my belly" I said with a smile.

"That's amazing babe, you have no idea how much I wish I could be there with you" He said softly and I could feel how upset he was.

I sighed "I wish you were here too but I will send you pictures and videos of the appointment today. I'm also bringing your mother along" I said smiling.

"That's great honey I can't wait to see the little angels" Ross said making me smile even wider.

"And I bet they cant wait to see you. I cant wait to see you" I said softly as I looked at my feet.

"You know I really love you and I love our children. A few more weeks and I will go down to visit you for a while okay?" Ross said making me feel a little better.

I wish he were here right now going with me to see this doctor. But he was off on a tour bus traveling the country. I wish I was able to have him next to me right now to hug me to just hold me.

"Okay" I said softly feeling a small amount of sadness take over me.

"Jasmine are you okay?" I hear his voice ask.

I want to tell him to come home, I want to say that I need him but I can't be the one to rip him away from his dreams, I cant do that to him "I'm okay I promise just a little tired since its getting harder to sleep now with this belly" I said with a small smile.

I hear a chuckle before he responded "Aww babe well maybe that belly will be bigger then you" Ross laughed.

"It almost is" I said laughing. Even though I'm only five months old my belly was already bigger then normal. Maybe the doctor is right, I have twins growing inside of me.

"Well you should keep a picture of your belly every month to see how much it grows" Ross says with a small chuckle.

"I will love that" I said as I rub my belly.

"So I had my first concert last night and it was amazing" He said and I could feel his large wide smile.

"That's amazing baby! How was it?" I asked and look at the corner of the house to see paparazzi. I try to ignore them but I really just wanted to go back inside.

"Amazing! I finally know why I wanted to go on tour again! I just really wish you were to experience it with me" Ross voice filled my ears.

"Well maybe one day once my doctor says I can I will join you or all of our family can go" I laughed loudly.

"Believe it or not I will love that. Its like keeping up my brothers and sister up at night but it will be the children's fault this time" Ross chuckled.

"Ross!" I said as I got that small joke he tried to put in.

"Its true even if it was like a simple try that failed" Ross said as he laughed.

"I know but it is definitely one of our weirdest memories" I said and then I hear the honk of a car "I have to go baby" I said into the phone.

"Alright babe I love you" He said.