Chapter 60

Ross P.O.V

I drove to the house seeing the lights off and I quickly got out to open the door for Jasmine.

"What a gentlemen" She smiles wide before taking my hand as we walk into the house to see the rose petal path leading out to where the pool is.

We followed it to see the pool area covered in candles and roses. But what completed the whole thing was that the pool was covered in a glass layer where the dining table was in the middle for the both of us.

I smile at Jasmine seeing her astonished face "So you like it?" I ask already knowing the answer to the question.

She stated at me wide eyed and a few tears slipped "Ross you have no idea how much I love you and how much this all means to me" Jasmine says as she connects our lips together for a long and passionate kiss.

"What did I do to deserve a man like you?" She says softly to me as her fingers run through my hair.

I chuckle and press my lips to her forehead "Everything" I said as I grab her hand and walk to the edge of the pool where the glass met the concrete.

"I'm a little scared that this will break" Jasmine laughs as she slowly puts one foot on the glass and then the other.

I stood there a little frighten myself since who knows how much this could support "Dont you just want to relax in our room watching a movie?" I ask with a nervous chuckle.

She giggles before grabbing my arm and pulls me on the glass "See it's fine" she says as we walk to the table. With her by my side I felt like everything was perfect, like nothing was missing in the world. Worries were gone from my mind, it was like everything was falling into place.

I chuckle softly as I pull out her chair for her so she can sit then I go to my seat across from her. I smile wide as I see the food on the table, and knew how Rydel liked to bake so desert must be good but the pizza on the plates must have been Riker's plan.

"So instead of a fancy meal I guess we will have some good old pizza" I chuckle as I grab the champagne bottle popping it then filled our glasses. This was like a scene from the movies and I felt like my dreams were coming true.

Jasmine was in a beautiful dress that made her smile, I was having fun with her and we made a whole year married together. We have beautiful kids together and I cant imagine a better moment in my life to be this happy. This moment was beautiful.

Jasmine smiles wide and looks around "You were with me all day so how did you get all of this done?" she asks and then looks down at the glass "And this is an amazing touch" she smiles as her hand rests on mine.

I chuckle and smile weakly "I had some of my special helpers help me out to make this night special for you" I said as I press my lips to hers.

"I want to guess Riker and Rydel but I don't want to be wrong" She smirks and raises her eyebrow and looks at me "So am I right?" she asks.

I nod my head "Yeah and its weird that you know that" I laugh as I take another sip from the champagne bottle.

She shrugs and looks all around us "The decorations look like something Rydel would do and same with the pastries all over the table. The pizza is all Riker and maybe even the glass platform" she smiles "Also cause I have this small sticky note here under my plate that has their names on it" she bursts out laughing.

I grab the post it from her hand and look at it reading Rydel and Riker did all of this for you guys  and I frown but then smile because they did deserve some credit for all of this. They made this nigh special "Alright it sounds like them to do this" I said as I take a bite from my pizza.

Jasmine gets up from the table and grabs my hand to pull me out from my seat then wraps her arms around my waist "I want to dance with you like we did the first time at our wedding, I want to be yours tonight" she says softly to me before placing her head on my chest.

I rest my chin on top of her head as I wrap my arms around her waist "I love feeling this close to you and nothing would make me happier then to share this dance with you" I said as we just dance in each other's arms.

That's when I remembered the necklace I was going to give to Jasmine but I don't remember where they hid it or even if they told me. I wanted to still dance with Jasmine and live in this moment but I wanted to make this night special. So I slowly separate our bodies and press a kiss to her forehead.

"Hey babe how about we have a little bit of dessert then we can continue our night to make it even better" I wink making her blush slightly. I knew no matter how many times I wink at her or how long we have known each other she will always blush at the thought of us 'together'.

I go to he cake and cut it to give her slice and I see that it is a plain chocolate cake with no necklace inside of it. I hand her a slice and cut me a slice then I get an idea thinking that the necklace could be under my seat or the table. So my hand touches my side of the table and there was nothing there.

"So I was thinking of calling your mom to ask about the kids and then call my parents to ask about the other half of the kids" Jasmine says with a smile.

I look at her and smile "Yeah sounds good, say hi to your parents for me" I said as I drop my napkin to floor and check my chair for the necklace but it wasn't there. I was starting to get worried that maybe it wasn't even here at all.

I see Jasmine talking on the phone and then pull out my phone to text Rydel about the necklace but after waiting for a while there was no response. But by the time I was going to call her Jasmine finished with her call and looks at me.

"So everything is fine with the kids and my mother is telling me that Jace helped her make dinner, arroz con frijoles" Jasmine laughs as she grabs my hand and frowns "Is there something wrong?"

I shook my head not wanting to ruin this night "No its fine I just have to go check inside for a second I'll be right back" I said as I run into the house to call Rydel but only got to her voicemail. Then I call Riker who answers in a second.

"How is the dinner going?" He asks but I have no time to talk.

"Where is the necklace for Jasmine?" I ask into the phone then look out to see her look at her hands in shock. "I have to go" I said as I hang up and run to her side "Hey what's wrong?" I ask as I see the necklace in her hands.

She looks at me in shock "It was under my side of the table, I dropped my fork and I saw it" she looks at me scared at what she was holding.

I kneeled down by her side "I bought it for you, I wanted to make sure this night was special for you" I said before her arms wrap around me pulling me close to her.

"Ross I don't need a necklace to show me that you love or to have this night be perfect, I just needed you by my side and I need your kisses" she says before connecting our lips together for a passionate kiss.

"You know I could never ask for anyone else then you, You are the only one for me and it makes me ahoy that you are in my life" I said as I look at her.

"I am glad you are the one I get to grow old with, the one I got to start a family with and the one I can never stop loving. My best friend, my husband and my family, everything about you makes me so happy that you are my husband, I just love you so much" She says with a wide smile.

"I love you too babe" I said before wrapping her in my arms and hugging her tight. This moment was so perfect it was like time stopped just for us an di could ask for anything else. Like she said we were going to grow old together, be together forever seeing our kids grow up and none of it's making me nervouse all for one reason. I have Jasmine right by my side.