Chapter 18

After that crazy fight me and Ross tried to fix things in what seen to be a rocky relationship. We didn't have a Cinderella love story with the happy ending but we were living in the real world where everything wasn't perfect.

We had to discuss the problems out we had to be there for each other nothing was going to be perfectly fine. We had to fight to be happy and so far I feel like we were winning the fight.

In these past few days Riker has come over to prepare the nursery with Ross doing what he suggested. They started doing that while I was growing on my stomach. Not even five months and my stomach was already big. When I look down I could only see my toes.

I cant disguise my pregnancy as a little weight gain and Ross has decided to let the world know about our future children. Ross was booming on the news after he told everyone on social media that he was soon to be a father.

His manager loved it and decided to announce the tour on the same day letting out tickets and giving list of venues. Those tickets sold in less than ten minutes having sold out concerts everywhere across the country.

The only thing that meant was that Ross will soon be leaving.

Which sucked the most was that I still had to go to the doctor for a five month check up and ultrasound but Ross was leaving before that. I knew he was going but I wished it was just a bad dream.

So once the room was all painted and there was a rocking chair in a corner of it I knew he was going to leave. He promised to be done with the room before he left for tour. So as I stand here holding on my stomach looking at the room I wished it was still white.

"So I guess this is a see you later" Ross' voice filled my ears. I turn around to see him lean against the door frame with a carry on hanging on his shoulder. He looked like the Ross I knew back when I was eighteen.

Back when we were trying to find ourselves.

I forced a smile on my lips as I walked up to him "I hope it is a see you later" I said as I wrapped my arms around him but my stomach making it hard.

A chuckle left him "I will miss these little guys" Ross said as he kneeled in front of me and placed a kiss to my pregnant stomach. He stands back up and grabs my hand, he kisses the wedding ring on my finger "I will be back soon before you know it"

I nodded my head "Okay" I said as we walked out the nursery downstairs where Riker and the others were waiting.

He gave me one last kiss before he walked out the door carrying his luggage walking to the tour bus that was parked outside. I watched him get on and looked back at me sending me a kiss. I pretend to grab it placing it over my lips seeing a smile appear on his face.

As soon as I see myself blink the door closes and the bus drives off. All that is left is the concrete and I knew he was gone. He was going to be gone for a ling time.

Ross's P.O.V

I stared at the house, at my wife before they soon became a speck that was no longer visible the farther we drove away. I sighed at knowing that I wasn't going to see her again until who knows when. Long distance wasn't my thing and only five minutes gone I was already having the urge to cry.

"You'll see her again" Rydel said as she placed a hand on my shoulder. She gave me a hug but what will she know about being away from your love for a long time. She has her boyfriend here on tour joining her for the moment.

"I just need time to think" I said getting up from the couch going to the room in the back of the bus. Passing the bunks and the kitchen where some of my family sat at till I reached the back of the back entering the room.