Chapter 40

Ross P.O.V

I was at the meet and greet we had plan and I see Rocky in the dressing room putting on cologne and caring for his appearance. I chuckle at his attempts of him trying to get one of the fans to love him. "I think that they are here for just the pizza" I said with a laugh.

He looks at me with a frown "Shut up Ross" he says as he looks at his reflection, fixing anything that was wrong with him.

"Rocky they come here to spend time with us and to meet us. They already love you for being you, and they just want to know that you care for them. You matter to them like they matter to us" I said with a sigh as I pull him away from the mirror.

"I know but I want to impress this girl if I meet her right now. I want to make sure that she is the right one for me, I don't want it to be someone random. I need her to match me, be my soulmate. I'm tired of being that player, heartbreaker, the one who cant love" he sighs.

I look at him and I can see where he is coming from "Okay Rocky look love isn't a simple thing and I'm married. Any girl is lucky to be with you and she will come to you when you're ready. Its not like its going to come knocking on your door any time soon" I said as I look at him in a concern way.

He was my older brother that I cared deeply for. He wanted things in life that was going to take time and h wanted it now. He wanted a girl already in his arms and he needed her in his life. Love for him was hard to find because he didn't know what he wanted yet, he didn't know who he could love.

"Guys you need to come out for the meet and greet" Rydel says as she burst in through the door and smiles "We have quite the small group today, thirty people" she says with a shrug.

I look at Rocky and smile "Look at that, you will get the chance to meet everyone here" then I got close to his so I could whisper "You can find your dream girl here" I said before running off to the stage.

Right there was a group of teenage girls, boys and their parents. I smiled as I see that everyone else was already there waiting. I sat next to Ryland and looked at the crowd. I saw a few girls begin to cry and even some of their parents, did we have this much an impact?

"Hey guys its nice to see all of you here for our meet and greet" Rydel says into her microphone. She would always introduce us and be the one who starts things off since she was the only girl and did a lot of things to help the band.

"I bet you all are excited and trust us so are we. No matter how many of these we do we all get excited to meet new family" Riker says with a huge smile as he looks at the people sitting down.

"So any questions?" I ask as I look into the crowd as well and see the faces of all the young people and older adults. It was crazy that people of all ages listen to our music and that they were excited to see us.

"You little girl with the Aztec shirt  what is your name and what's your question?" Ryland asks as he slouches in his chair.

I sigh and took a look at the girl, she looked no older then twelve ad she had cooper color hair. "My name is Susan and my question is that I would like to know if any of you are going to et married soon?" she asks softly.

I smile at her innocent question "Well as we all know I am married but other then me no one else is in the band" I said into the microphone.

"Well you never know when someone could just pop the question" Ellington says into the microphone as he looks at Rydel. She was blushing like mad when he said this and it was funny.

"Next question" Rydel says before clearing her throat "You boy with the red shirt" she says with a gentle smile.

He stands up and for a second I thought I saw Jace, the same blonde hair and I guess green eyes. I stood up from my seat "Jace?" I asked but then with seeing the boy's confused face I knew that it wasn't my son.

"Ross you okay?" Ryland asks as he looks at me concern filling his face.

I look at him "I'm sorry I need to take a breath" I said as I get off the stage heading backstage back to the dressing rooms. I sat on the couch and try to think what the hell just happen. Jace is back home with Jasmine, he is perfectly fine with his mother. So why did he pop into mind?

There was a soft knock at the door and there he was, Riker, to the rescue "You alright?" He asks softly as he takes a seat next to me on the couch. He clasps his hands together and looks at me like if he were some sort of doctor.

I roll my eyes at him "Dont do that" I groan as I sit back on the couch and try to think everything over in my mind. I wanted to solve this by myself but I knew shutting everyone out was bad and I remember the days when I used to do this.

"Do what?" He asks as he takes a look at himself checking for anything that could be missing or any flaw.

"Act like a therapist or something, like a doctor. You keep acting like the hero Riker like you don't have any problems" I say as I grab a throw pillow and hug it. It wasn't much but it was a small amount of comfort.

"Well I can handle my problems Ross and I try to help some people out. I want to help you out so tell me what happen" Riker says softly in a very hush voice like if I were a child.

I look at him and sigh "I dont know I just saw Jace there for a second and I wanted to believe it so bad. I dont know why but I saw him there smiling and everything" I said as I rubbed circles on the pillow. It was awkward to talk to him about Jace since he barely talked to him and having problems with Jace was just so fresh that it was awkward.

"Maybe you should go back home then, I think maybe give them a call if you want. Talk to our manager first about going back or just get comfortable with calling them, that's the best advice I can think of so far" Riker says with shrugging his shoulders. "If I was married and had kids I would tell you but I'm single" he smiles.

I look at him and frown "Well I'm telling you that starting a family and with touring its not worth it cause you are going to miss them like crazy. I worry for Jasmine and the babies I worry for Jace because he just became our son" I said and let out a long sigh.

"Well maybe you did everything way too early. Maybe you should've waited to adopt or waited to have kids. You sort of just crammed everything into this one year, you guys aren't even a year married, the way those babies are are the months you guys are married" Riker chuckles.

"She is around seven to eight months pregnant so me and her have been married that many months. So after three months that she gives birth we become a whole year" I say with a smile as I imagine being a whole year married to Jasmine.

"Well lets make sure that on the anniversary you guys have condoms" Riker chuckles.

I smile at his joke "Shut up" I laugh as I chuckle. This was it, one more concert and then I was going back to Jasmine and the kids. I was going to be back with my family and have them here with me, maybe for the next tour I will bring all of the kids or bring Jace. I am planning for the future and i was loving it.