Chapter 23

Jasmine P.O.V

A few days later every magazine and news were taking about me and Ross. Some were extremely nice on the subject while others were completely rude about the whole thing. It wasn't one day until that I actually read an article saying how terrible Ross is for leaving his pregnant wife alone.

I had to go on twitter to say that I wanted him to go and live his dreams. So basically the media was attacking him, making him look like a bad guy. Rumors about a divorce, rumors about him cheating and honestly this is a bunch of bull.

So me and him have been talking every night and discussing everything that's been going on. We've been talking nonsense from what to name our children to how tall they will grow. Since its four little kids we have decided on names but I can't reveal them yet, yes not even in this book.

I was walking around the house with my belly baking a cake for my father's birthday and I begged him for me to be able to do something for his party. I was making his favorite cake, pound cake, then just covered it in icing then piped on 'Happy Birthday Ryan!' On it.

Since his birthday is in a few hours I got ready by showering and putting on make up. I also put on a dress that Rydel sent me through the mail that fitted me very well. Even with my baby belly.

Once that was done I carried the cake to the car and drove to my parents' house seeing people already there. I walked in handing the cake off to one of his sisters before I go and greet him.

"Hola padre" I say to him as I try to give him a hug.

A soft chuckle left his lips "Aww my sweet angel carrying four little baby angels" He chuckles as he rubs my belly. "I guess you already bet us since we only had you" he smiled.

I return the gesture "Yeah well im going to be raising them which will be a huge struggle" I said patting my belly "Where's mother?" I asked looking around at the party.

"Oh she's in her room, not feeling well" He said in a serious tone his smile gone.

I look at the house "I should go-" I was cut off by him.

"Jasmine no!" My father says seriously making me look at him with wide eyes "She isn't feeling well and wants to be left alone. Just let her be" He said clearing his throat.

I look at him "Is there something I should know?" I asked "Cause if there is I need to know" I said looking at my dad.

"Everyone its time for cake!" I hear one of my aunts shout.

I walk with my father to the table set out in the lawn and I see the cake I made. A smile appeared on his face and it warmed my heart, then I see the candles light up. I rest my head on my father's shoulder "Make a wish" I said to him.

As I stared at the burning fire I was making a wish to myself. Then I see the fire blow out and everyone cheered. I clapped my hands then a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

"Baby girl!" I hear a voice say and I knew who it was.

"Ross!" I shout as I wrap my arms around his neck and place a kiss on his neck.

He twirls me around before putting me back down on the ground "Oh honey look at you, so beautiful pregnant. Making me want to always have babies with you" He whispered in my ear.

"We are at my father's birthday party Ross behave" I said sternly then a smile broke out on my lips "I'm so happy you're here" I said wrapping my arms around his waist.

"Oh baby you had no idea how much I miss being with you. I missed holding you, I missed kissing and sorry to admit this but yeah I miss you know honeymoon adventures" He said with a smirk.

By My Side(Book 2  to The Lynchs)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें