𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐮𝐫 - 𝑇𝑒𝑚𝑝𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔

Jaxon's POV

I just finished a meeting with Marco and his men, which was fucking difficult. Marco is someone in the business we have to tolerate because he has a level of power but he's a fucking pig.

"Jaxon I suppose I will see you tonight at the club with declan" Marco said as he was about to leave.

"errr we've got some business to go over but I will make an appearance" I shrugged and he walked out. Declan was supposed to be taking over the company but his dad insists I help him.

"I asked you a question and you will answer whore!" Marco's voice echoed from the corridor. He's never treated women with respect. Whether they are whores or not. I hear his men laughing as Marco continues to shout and I walk out my office to see who it is he's shouting at.

I look down the corridor to see Emily pushed up against the wall and Marco in her face, anger suddenly rushes through me

"Marco!" I shout getting his attention and he see's that I'm angry. He walks off with his men and I grab Emily's hand pulling her to my office. She doesn't say anything and I'm glad she hasn't because I'm so fucking angry right now.

"what the fuck are you doing here!" I shout and turn to look at her.

"Declan wanted me to drop something off, it's not my fault your men have the need to throw me against walls" she snaps at me.

"You shouldn't be here and thats the exact reason why!" I snap back.

"I came to drop off documents not get on my knees for your men" she says slamming the documents on my desk.

"I wouldn't put it past you" I huff regreting it straight away.

"what did you just say?" she asks "Well going on how you were last night and me finding you up against the wall in the corridor I wouldn't be surprised" I say and shrug me shoulders. She looks at me and I can tell she's shocked from what I said.
"I can fuck who I want when I want, what I do has nothing to do with you!" she shouts then storms out. Fuck.

I shouldn't of said that. But after hearing what Josh was saying about her yesterday and finding her against the wall in the corridor, I feel sick. I couldn't give a shit who she fucks and I don't care what she gets up to.

But I've known her my whole life and she seems to always need my protection. Her family business is dangerous and her dad is a psycho. If he knew half the stuff she gets up to he would have her chained in a cell in a basement.

I pick up the documents she dropped off and start reading through them when declan finally walks in. "where have you been?" I ask and he sits down with a smirk on his face.

"I had to deal with some stuff out of town oh great Emily dropped them off" he says gesturing towards the papers in my hand.

"yeh she did what were you thinking letting her come here" I snap slamming the papers down.

"Listen she isn't a little girl anymore I think my father would agree with me she needs to pull her weight" he says with a smug look on his face.

"she doesn't need to be dragged into any of it" I snap,he can't be serious.

"she has the Russo family name which means she does, my father wanted to protect her from it longer then he should of" declan explains as he pours himself a glass of whiskey.

The door opens and in walks Dean (declans father).

"dad what are you doing here?" declan asks and his dad sits down.

"I came to discuss something" he says and me and declan look at each other.

"Marco told me the meeting went well Jaxon but your uncle called and believes that one of marco's men is a rat" he explains and me and declan shoot up out of our chairs.