𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 - 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳

Emily's POV 

His boots move directly infront of me and I knew he knew I was in here as he circled the room , stepping over the dead body.

"Come out princess I don't bite" he said and it sent a chill down my spine. I don't know why they were here but I know it's got something to do with my father.

I know he would send them to kill Jax too. I need to get to him. He could be dead.

The table suddenly flipped and went crashing across the room I went to run for the door when hands gripped my hair ,yanking me back.

"JAXXXXX!" I screamed as he slammed me onto the floor.

He stood up towering over me and I shuffled away for him as much as I could.

"You are beautiful aren't you... I didn't believe the rumours that the last Russo female was the prettiest of them all" he looked at me with this evil look in his eye one I've seen far too many times. Even if these were my fathers men it didn't mean I was anywhere near being safe.

I looked down away from him and spotted broken glass from a vase which must of smashed during all the destruction.

"Who sent you?" I ask even though I'm pretty sure of the answer.

"No questions pretty one... get up" he snapped.

"I'm not going with you"

A smile spread across his face as bent down to my level, looking me dead in the eyes.

I wondered what he would do next. "I wi-" his hand came across my face and the whole side of my face was burning.
His hand gripped my throat aggressively but before I could process what I was doing my hand reached for the broken glass and it came shooting across his neck hard.

Blood splattered over me and his hand fell from my neck.

He still tried to grab me so I stabbed him in the stomach. His hands even on me was making me feel sick. Reminding me of him.

He fell back down to the floor and I stabbed him again, I don't know why I did it but I wanted revenge. I wanted him to pay for even laying a hand on me.

I hear glass smashing from outside and I slowly stand up. My hands have blood on and my dress also does. I drop the shard of glass to the ground and go to step over him when I see his gun in the side of his waist band.

I bend down taking it and grip it right as I move towards the door.

I hear voices and I stop.

"Dean never said anything about killing you just get the girl and return her untouched"

He's still trying to get me back.

"But he doesn't have to know if I shoot your brains out then fuck hers out" I see red and open the door and without doing anything else I raise my gun aiming over at him and shoot him straight in the back of the head.

I thought I might miss but he soon falls to the ground, dead.

"Are you hurt?" Jax's voice echoes in my head. I didn't even process him moving to me. He looks me over and I feel his hands checking for wounds or something.

"I'm fine" I say in a calm tone.

"My fathers men" I ask and he nods confirming what I already knew. He takes the gun from me and I almost beg for it back. I would kill anyone that came close to us.

I wipe my bloody hands down my dress.

"Let's go get you cleaned up... are you sure none of this is your blood em?" I look at him wondering if he will think little of me after me killing the guy in that room.