𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 - More.

Jaxon's POV

It was too hard to stop myself. Once I had her  laid out on the stairs I was tempted to pick her up and have her against the wall. I could never get enough of her. I picked up bridal style and took her into the bedroom.

She moaned a bit still from the pleasure coursing through her body and I placed her gently down on the bed. She looked up at me with her big blue eyes and I knew what she was asking.

She wanted more.

Her hands ran down my torso from under my shirt and her eyes stayed on mine. I pushed her robe off her shoulder revealing her breasts to me. Her hands tugged at my waistband and I smirked at her.

I was tempted pin her down and push my cock straight down her throat there and then. But watching her have a bit of control while she could was fun as well.

She suddenly pulled them down and she didn't hesitate to grip my already hard cock. I expected her to get on to her knees but when she turns around in the bed and lays down I know she has other plans.

Her head hangs off the bed and she opens her mouth wide for me. I place one hand around her throat and the other around my cock.

I slowly slide into her mouth and I groan the second I hit the back of her throat. I pull all the way out just to push back in. She gags at the contact and I slow down a bit. She pushes my legs so I move back and she looks frustrated.

"Jax I-I"
Did I do something?

"Em spit it out"

"I want you to fuck my mouth" she says. Fuck. I'm close to coming already.

"Em"

"Your going easy on me" she moans and my mouth nearly drops open in shock. I didn't want to hurt her. Its taking everything in me not to fuck her mouth like crazy to the point she is gasping for air.

"Are you sure that is what you want?" I ask her and she nods.

"No em I need words"

"Yes"

I don't need to hear anything else. I grab her throat pinning her back down on the bed and thrust into her mouth.

I slam in and out , every time hitting the back of her throat. I can't last long especially after her asking for this. She gags as I slam into the back of her throat again.I push all the way in and hold myself there, deep in her throat.

I pull out of her and she gasps.

I pick her up and pull her down onto her knees. As much as I love her laid out taking my cock in her mouth I love seeing her on her knees more.

She looks up at me and I can see her eyes wet from tears. She opens her mouth again wanting more and I don't keep her waiting. I grip the back of her head and push her mouth down on my cock. I guide her head up and down and she takes it all.

I pull her off and again she gasps for air. I push her down gesturing for her to take my balls into her mouth and she doesn't need to be told twice. I feel her tongue swirl around my balls as she sucks them in her mouth. She lets it go causing a popping sound only to take the other into her mouth.

Fuck. She's a goddess.

I grip her hair pulling her from them and she looks up at me before I push my tip over her mouth. She opens again and takes all of me.

The second her eyes look up at me I loose it.

"Stick your tongue out" I tell her as I quickly pull out of her and she keeps her eyes on me.

I run my and up and down my cock as I come onto her tongue and into her mouth.

"Fuck. Keep your tongue out,I wanna see myself on your tongue em"

I release down her throat and onto her tongue. I groan at the sight of her.

"Swallow it"
And she does.

Emily's POV

I swallowed every last bit and I still wanted more.

He pulled me up from my knees and just when I though it was over he picked me up bringing me onto his lap. He didn't take his eyes off mine as if he was trying to see from my facial expressions if it was okay.

"Your turn" he whispered and I frowned at him.

He laid back and looked up at me smirking.
"Jax?"

"Move up here and put your knees either side of my head" he told me and I stared at him in confusion.

I did what he said and felt exposed when I eventually hovered above him.

"Hold the headboard if you have to" he says before his mouth makes contact with my wetness. He has his hands wrapped around either one of my thighs and he's pushing me down onto his face. God.

I hold the headboard for support and every-time I try to lift my hips up he pulls me back down onto his tongue.

I feel his tongue go in and out my core over and over.

He finally lets go of  thighs and I lift up.

"Jax" I gasp out as I try to get my breath back.

"You taste good em" he laughs as his hand comes up cupping my breast. I struggle to keep myself up in my knees and I think he knows this because as soon as he grips my legs I come down onto his face.

I let out a scream when I feel him suck on my clit. He suddenly flips me down onto the bed as he continues devouring me. He brings his hands up guiding my legs around him so there wrapped around his head.

"Jax" I cry out as his mouth sucks and licks at my most sensitive part.Just when I think there isn't anything else he can do he pushes two fingers into me. I arch my back off the bed and he brings his other hand up to hold my breast. I squeeze my eyes closed from the pleasure.

"Oh god!" I scream when he twists my nipple between his fingers and sucks my clit at the same time, bringing me over the edge.

I finally open my eyes and he sits up sucking my juices off his fingers.

"That attitude gone?" He asks.

"Hmmm  maybe" I giggle when he raises his eyebrows. As much as I wanted more I don't think I could handle anything else right now.

"I'm going to shower and then pack up to leave for Verona" he tells me and my face drops. I get we can't stay here but I don't wnat to risk going anywhere else.

"Do you trust me em?"

"Yes"

"Then trust me when I say we will be fine" he says kissing me softly before leaving to shower.

I had grew an attachment to this cabin. It was a safe place for Jax he said it always had been I felt the same. I felt safe here but I knew that no matter where Jax was I would feel safe.