𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 - 𝐵𝑜𝑟𝑛

Jaxon's POV

Thomas and I drive down to blacks club. It was supposed to be the club where Mikhail and his crew went to. So everyone in it is loyal to mikhail. That's why it a dangerous move.

"we will find her" Thomas says and my hand tighten around the steering wheel.

"I know"

"You know when you and declan used to talk about her I didn't think she was anything special but she is" he sighs.

"you got close to her Thomas and you don't usually do that" I say and look over at him.

It's true, Thomas never really let's anyone in so when he was so open and himself around Emily it shocked me.

"she reminded me of my sister....I haven't known her long hut I feel like I've known her years" he tells me and I nod.

He lost his sister about 5 years ago. I never really knew anything about her apart from that they were close.

I pull up outside blacks and thomas tucks his gun inside his jacket before getting out.

"straight in straight out" I say locking the car as I walk in.

When we walk in its full of men in groups all around the place. The room is full of laughter and the sound of drinks hitting the tables.

"The Jaxon de luca" a voice shouts and I look over to see Luis. Biggest drug smuggler in Paris. Atleast that's the name he gave himself.

Thomas frowns at me as I walk over to Luis sitting at his table.

"Luis" I say and he slides me a drink.

"I haven't seen you in years.....you used to be in and out of this place with women on each arm" he laughs and thomas chuckles slightly.

"well I've got responsibilities now" I say and he hums in response.

"ahhh yes future Mafia Don of Italy" he mutters and I gulp down my drink ignoring his comment.

"I don't suppose you've seen mikhail around have you?" I ask straight up and thomas nearly chokes on his drink.

"mikhail.... No not for a while he hasn't been here for a good month... Probably working on something big for him to not come here" he says and I slam my glass down.

"bastard" I spit and Luis looks at me concerned.

"Has someone got trouble with mikhail?" he questions.

I clench my fists and ignore him completely.

"word of advice.... Run, mikhail is fucked in the head he will do anything to get what he wants" he says and I launch up and out the door.

Thomas follows behind as I storm out and over to the car.

"Jaxon!" he calls and I open the car.

"Jaxon what the fuck!" he shouts as he gets in the car.

"have you lost your fucking mind!" he screams and I drive off.

"I don't give a fuck! Isn't it clear mikhail has Emily and if you didn't just hear what Luis said he said he will do anything to get what he wants" I snap at him.

"we don't know he has her for sure" he replies and I laugh.

"isn't it obvious? Mikhail hasn't been around for a good month Emily went missing around a month ago.... I know I just know he has her" I say.

"Thomas you didnt see the way he looked at her when he attacked at the house.... He wanted her and He finds a way to get what he wants" I continue.

"We won't stop until we get her back Jaxon I promise" Thomas tells me.