𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱 - 𝐴 𝑝𝑙𝑎𝑛

Jaxon's POV

I step over broken glass and look around. They've trashed the place. I can't see any of them. Please tell me she's still here. I go upstairs and start to check each room.

Every room is a state everything has been thrown or emptied everywhere. I walk down the corridor and notice the library door close and locked.

I kick down the door and run in and don't see anyone. Where is she?

I hear a noise from the cupboard and storm over to it and open it.

"AHHHHH!" Emily screams and I slam my hand over her mouth.

"shhh shhh shhh It's ok I'm here I need you to be quiet and listen to me they could still be here" I say and she nods at me. I help her out the cupboard and she wraps her arms around me. I could see the fear in her eyes when I opened that cupboard, she should never be that scared ever. I shouldn't of left.

"well isn't this adorable" A voice speaks and we both jump and I turn around to see, Mikhail.

I push Emily behind me and watch as two more men enter the room.

"Mikhail" I spit and he smiles.

"Jaxon De Luca" he laughs.

"What are you doing here?" I ask and he looks at Emily.

"I came to get something that belongs to me" he says.

"which is?"

"Emily Russo" he says slowly and Emily tightens her grip on my arm.

"she's. not. yours." I say slowly.

"you see I can't have Dean making alliances and now it's out your a de luca I can't have you taking over the Italian Mafia" he explains.

"Bring her in" he shouts and I raise my eyebrows questioning who he means. A man drags in a tied up girl.

"Clarissa!" Emily shouts and goes to run to her but I hold her back. Clarissa has been beaten black and blue, fucking monsters.

"Let her go you bastard!" Emily screams at mikhail.

"got quite a mouth on you haven't you" he says to Emily and I wrap my arm around her waist pulling her back more.

"I can definitely put good use to that mouth of yours" he speaks as he walks towards Emily. I Feel the anger building up more and more.

"fuck you!" she snaps.

"I will gladly fuck you" he laughs and I move Emily to behind me.

"You have 5 minutes to leave Mikhail" I say and he looks at me.

"I knew Emily wouldn't willingly come with me and I knew you wouldn't let me have her which is fine" he shrugs.

"But you see I really hate not getting what I want... I'm a patient man but just to make sure you know I'm serious" he says then takes out his gun and shoots Clarissa in the head.

"NOOOOO!" Emily screams and collapses to the floor in shock.

I stare at Mikhail as he smirks at me walking out. Bastard.

"Clarissa"Emily sobs and I bend down to her level.

She is staring over at clarissa's body and she's crying uncontrollably and shaking.

"Emily please" I beg, I can't stand to see her like this. I turn and see declan and other men running in. They stop and look down at clarissa's body then at Emily.

Emily's POV

I sit staring at her. Her limp dead body stretched across the floor. A puddle of blood around her head. She didn't deserve this.