𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞 - 𝑆𝑖𝑛𝑠

Emily's POV

I was wrapped tightly in a warm body. The sunlight came through the window and I slowly opened my eyes but when I tried to move Jaxon pulled me back.

"Jax?"I spoke out to see if he is awake or just holding me close to him in his sleep.

"hmmmm" he hummed and I slowly turned to face him and he kept his arms around me. Memories from last night came thundering back and I smiled to myself as I replayed every second in my head.

"What is that smile for?" He says and I look up and meet his gaze as he looks down at me.

"I'm happy" I say and he leans down and presses a kiss to my forehead.

"I'm hungry" he says and I laugh slightly.

I sit up a bit and place my hands on his bare chest for support. "Well I think you should make us your special pancakes then" I suggest.

"So you get me into bed so I become your personal chef?"

I slap his chest and he chuckles.

"Are you complaining?" I ask leaning in closer, My lips near his.

"Never" He says before his hand grabs the back of my head, pulling me to him so his lips meet mine.

It becomes heated straight away as our mouths move in sync with each other, battling for dominance. I move up and throw my leg over him so I straddle his waist and he groans at the contact of our bare skin.

I find my self running my hand down his chest slowly and I know he is growing impatient. I can already feel him hard beneath me. Suddenly his lips are off mine and his hand comes to my throat pulling me away slightly so that my eyes meet his.

"If you keep teasing me you will regret it" He says and I smile down at him. He pulls me back down to him but before my lips can meet his the door knocks.

"What!" Jax shouts and he lets go of my throat and pushes my hair back from my face.

"Dean called he's flying in tonight so there is lots to do" Thomas shouts through the door.

"Yeah ok" He says before dragging his lips down my Jaw and onto my neck.

"Your uncle might be coming early too" Michael adds and Jax pulls away.

"shit" He says under his breath.

"Your uncle?" I ask as I move to get off the bed. He gets up and grabs his Joggers from the floor and it takes everything in me to turn away as he stands there practically naked.

"It's Just business stuff" He says and walks into the bathroom. His uncle coming must be more then just business stuff ,it's got to be something big.

He walks back in and walks straight over to me where I sit on the end of the bed in just my underwear and he pulls me up and lifts his shirt from before over me tugging at it so it covers more of my body.

"I'm going to make us some breakfast then we are coming back to bed" he says and he takes my hand leading me out of the bedroom.

We go downstairs into the kitchen and before I can sit down Jaxon wraps his arm around me pulling me to him. His lips come down on mine and his hands hook under my legs and he lifts me up onto the kitchen counter.

"Jax" I laugh as he moves between my legs.

"I told you I was hungry" He says and goes to kneel.

"Fuck!" Thomas snaps as he walks into the room and his hand comes up over his eyes. Jax gets up and helps me down off the counter and I try to keep in the laughter.