𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨 - 𝐶𝑜𝑛𝑠𝑢𝑚𝑒𝑑

Emily's POV

My father would be arriving soon. I hadn't seen him in so long. But I had built so much hate towards him, I didnt want to see him.He didn't care that I was taken and kept with Mikhail.

He wouldn't of battered an eyelid if Mikhail had kept me for a lifetime or even killed me. But his beloved daughter is to rule and offer him an heir to expand on his Mafia family. A family which he has ripped apart. My brother is not even a glimpse of what he once was and that is all down to my father and his rules of his precious families name.

But I will sit down for dinner with this man and play the role of his precious daughter who has finally returned from Mikhail.

"em I'm going to go downstairs ,I've got to grab some stuff from the office before they get here" Jax shouted from the bedroom.

"Em?" He called out as he knocked on the bathroom door.

"Yeah , yeah ok" I said back and I heard his footsteps echo quieter as he left the bedroom.

I had stood in the bathroom after my shower and tried to cover the bruises once again. You would think they would of faded or gone by now but they hadn't and they had become this reminder of Mikhail.

I thought the nightmares were bad but seeing these marks on me and having to cover them over and over hurts. Jaxon I don't think has noticed how bold they still are. Mainly on my neck.

I trace my fingertips over the bruises I can see on the back of my neck as I look back in the mirror. Then I'm back there, with Mikhail. His hand squeezing the back of my neck as he pins me down so his men can take it in turns to whip me one by one.

Everything comes rushing back. I can't breath. It hurts.

I feel myself gasping for air and gripping the sink to stop my self from crumbling to the ground. I need to forget. Then I see her, Patricia. She is sat back in that chair as I hold up the gun in my shaking hands. Guilt.

All I feel is guilt. Everything that Mikhail did to me I deserved, I am nothing but a monster.

I looked at myself in the mirror and felt disgusted. I wiped my cheeks from where they had been soaked in tears and I composed myself before opening the bathroom door and making my way downstairs.

Me and Jaxon had already spoke and said how my father still can't know about us. It's too dangerous especially with his uncle here. So I will have to sit around the table as if Jaxon is just a family friend.

I could hear chattering and laughter as I approached the stairs and I took a deep breath in knowing this dinner would be hell.

I walked down the stairs and Jaxon tuned to me with a smile and Thomas stepped forward revealing my dad.

"Emily" He smiles as he walks toward me as I reach the bottom of the stairs. Before I can say anything his arms come around me into a tight hug and I look over his shoulder at Jaxon who nods at me.

"Thank god your ok" he says as he pulls away and I Just smile and nod. I'm lost for words. That's it. That is all he has to say. Why am I not surprised?

"Wow You sure aren't a little girl anymore" A voice spoke and double of Jaxon stepped forward. His uncle.

"Emily this is my uncle" Jaxon introduces me and his uncle shakes my hand.

"I remember" I say and he smiles.

We all walk into the dining room and sit down and before you know it the men begin discussing business. I sit there staring across the table at the flickering candle as echoes of their conversation fade into my mind.