𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 - 𝑘𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑒𝑑

Emily's POV

I woke up spread out in my bed with the sunlight hitting my face.my head hurt like crazy. flashes of last night go through my mind and I gasp when i remember me kissing jaxon and practically throwing myself at him.

So embarrassing, how Can I look at him after that. I get up and pull out some clean clothes from my draws and Grab a towel and go and shower. I feel disgusting still wearing last night's clothes. Did Jaxon put me to bed then?

𝐉axon's POV

I know she was drunk but she kissed me. Her soft pink lips on mine. This fiery lust connected us. The way she straddled my lap, I could of fucked her right there and then. I would of ripped off her dress bent her over her dresser and fucked her over and over until she was screaming my name.

Fuck, what the fuck is wrong with me. She's my best friends sister, I've known her her whole life.A knock on my door dragged me from my thoughts and in walked declan.

"great your up" he says.

"yes whats up?" I ask and he hands me a folder.

"My Dad wants us to run the meetings this weekend at the club" he exaplains and I look down at the folder full of meeting descriptions and names of bosses from different companies.

"I've got some stuff to do here but I will meet you there" he says then walks out. I button up my shirt and walk downstairs. I had spoke to my uncle a couple of days ago and he told me it's safe for him to come and visit. My father was killed when I was young and I was sent here for safety, I'm indebted to the Russo family for taking me in, they are like family.

I walk in the kitchen to find Emily swaying her hips as she cooks. I clear my throat and she jumps

"Shit" she snaps as she see's its me.

"listen em-"

"no Jaxon I'm sorry for what happened last night I was being a stupid drunk and-" she started to explain.

"wait what happened last night?" I ask playing dumb, I want to hear her say it.

"you know" she says playing with the material of her top and I laugh.

"We kissed?"she says crossing her arms.

"oh yeh that, it's fine I already forgot about it" I shrug and grab the coffee mug.

"oh well thanks for putting me to bed"

"well I wasn't gonna leave you passed out in my arms all night" I say and she gasps.

"I am never drinking again" she sighs. I finish my coffee and put on my jacket.

"right I'm off out I will see ya later em" I say walking out.

"bye" she shouts when I reach the door and I smile to myself.

𝐄𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲'𝐬 POV

Atleast he forgot about the kiss and didn't make it into a big thing right?
I continued making myself some breakfast trying to get Jaxon out of my head in the process.

"oh emily just the person I was looking for" declan said as he entered the kitchen. I remembered everything that he had said to me yesterday and how he hit me. I don't forgive him but I know he isn't going to apologise.

"what's up declan?" I asked with no emotion in my voice, I'm not going to be all happy with him after last night.

"Dad has left loads of work stuff to do while he's away Jaxon has gone down to the club but I was wondering if you could take some documents down to him for me?" he asks and I look at him confused. I'm never usually allowed at the club, so this was a first.