𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐰𝐨 - 𝐴 𝑙𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟

Jaxon's POV

I wake up, stretching my arm out across the bed and its cold and empty. I look over and see emily isn't there and I frown in confusion. where did she go?

She is probably downstairs making breakfast Probably attempting to make better pancakes then me, she. Can try all she wants my pancakes are the best she will ever taste. I laugh to myself as I get up out of bed and grab some grey Joggers from the draw and put them on, When I notice a envelope on the dresser with Jax written on it.

I pick it up and open it to look down at her writing, Emily's.

Jaxon,

Choosing to say goodbye has never been easy for us but one of us had to do it. I don't think you'll ever know how unattached from this reality, I have become. How desperate I am to capture a moment where I don't hurt. You know more then anyone what this life offers and what being in this life makes you sacrifice. But I can't do it. I can't sacrifice you in anyway.

And Just in case I don't see you in the morning. Just in case we don't speak. I want you to know that in this very moment, you are significant. I want you to know that you are loved. And there is nothing anyone can do to change that ,I love you Jaxon de luca.

Em.

I stand with the letter shaking in my hands. My mind is racing. Why is she saying goodbye. I throw the letter down and rush out the room.

"Emily!" I shout as I run down the stairs. I race into every room looking for her.

"Emily!" I shout again but nothing I run back upstairs into her room where her bed is perfectly made. I open her wardrobe and her clothes are still in there. fuck.

"Hey, hey Jaxon what's going on?" Thomas says coming into Emily's room.

"She's gone"

"What? what do you mean she's gone?" he asks and I barge pass him back up to my room.

"She wrote me a letter a-and she's gone but it doesn't make any sense" I stutter, picking up the letter looking at the last line again.

I love you Jaxon de luca.

"None of it makes any sense!" I shout throwing the lamp across the room.

"We will find her ok!" Thomas shouts and I look over at him and nod. I pace back and forth my mind racing at why she might have left.

I throw on a T-shirt and storm off downstairs into the room where all the guys are sitting down eating.

"Emily is gone I need you all out looking for her any sign of her anything! you call me!" I order and they all turn to me nodding and declan stands up.

"What do you mean gone!" He Snaps. I look at his bruised face at wear I hit him last night and look away from him. Bastard.

"She left me a letter saying goodbye I don't know why, but she is gone!" I snap back before turning away and walking back upstairs.

I slam my door before I loose it. Tears fall and I start smashing up the room, throwing all the paintings and pictures off the wall.

How could she leave. How could she lay in my arms last night and promise not to leave knowing that's exactly what she was going to do.

Emily's POV

𝖥𝗅𝖺𝗌𝗁𝖻𝖺𝖼𝗄 :

"I can't.....I can't be selfish with you" He says before he moves up a presses a kiss to my forehead and holds it there and I close my eyes savouring every second of him but when I open my eyes I watch him as he walks away , leaving the room and leaving me.