𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 - 𝐽𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑜𝑢𝑠

Jaxon's POV

I sit down at the table with Marcus and Declan with some other guys, to discuss some business.

A guy brings our drinks over and Marcus slams a file on to the table.

"this is a deal the Russians made for new shipments" Marcus tells me and I look down at it.

Fuck. The Russians must be planning something.

"The club attracting new whore all across town" Marcus laughs and I look up at him staring out into the dance floor. He's practically drooling. Pig.

I look out to the dance floor to where he's looking. It's then my eyes meet hers.Emily.

Her eyes lock with mine as she dances. Holy fuck.

"Jaxon" Declan says and I look at him as he shakes his head.

I look back over her and now notice its Charles she's dancing against.No fucking way.

"leave it" Declan snaps as he see's me go to get up. As if I'm going to sit here while that bastard enjoys himself.

"I think if we stop the Russians shipment it will give us a head start" Marcus says and I turn back to the table and nod.

"You get the details, I will get men there" I say gulping back my drink.
When I look back over I can't see Emily but I see charles at the bar.

"Call me when you have details" I tell Marcus and slam my glass down and walk off down to my office.

Is she trying to get under my skin dancing against him like that. It's bad enough she's wearing that dress around him. Fuck.

How am I supposed to forget about her when I see her like that, just seeing her at all is killing me.

Maybe I should get away for abit. I need to focus on work and work only I can't have a distraction.

My office door bangs and I already know its going to be declan, ranting at me. I open the door and a body falls on me.shit.

"Emily?" I question as I pull her up and she pushes her self off me and slams the door shut. She's really drunk.

"Jaxonnn de lucaaaa" she slurrs and leans back against the door.

"you shouldn't be in here" I say and lean back into my desk and she looks me up and down.

"why not?" she asks.

"Because your fiance is out there, shouldn't you be with him" I tell her and she pushes her self off the door and walks towards me.

"Anyone would think your jealous de luca" she says as she runs her hand down my chest. Fuck.

"I don't care who you fuck" I whisper as I lean into her.

"so you wouldn't mind if I brang my fiance in here.... and bent over your desk..... and let him have his way with me" She says seductively as she runs her hand over the desk, leaning in towards me. I'm going to fucking loose it.

"stop" I snap pushing her hand off me.

"I better go find my fiance" she laughs then walks out.

Fuck. Was is she doing to me.

Emily's POV

I walk out of Jaxon's office. His face was priceless. Trying to avoid me and act like he don't care, well fuck him. I suddenly feel so dizzy. I push the fire exit door and stumble out.shit.

Why did I have to drink so much.

I walk down the steps and twist my ankle and fall straight to the ground.

Stupid fucking heals.

My head starts to spin. Then I lean forward and Throw up. I feel hands reach forward and get my hair and move it out of my face.

"shit em" a familiar voice says.

Once I've threw up most the alcohol I lean up and fall back into someone's arms.

I'm picked up bridal style and I lean into their chest. The familiar scent makes me relax and I feel my self drift off to sleep.

***

When I next wake up I hear shouting. I slowly open my eyes and look around. I'm in the front room at home , on the sofa. I'm still wearing my dress.

"Why would you let her get that drunk!" a voice roars from the kitchen.

"I didn't think she was that drunk!" a voice snaps back.

I get up and walk towards the kitchen.

"you didn't think to keep her near you in a club like that!"

"She is my fiance she isn't your problem"

I stand in the door and see Charles and Jaxon shouting at each other on either sides of the kitchen.

"Jax" I say rubbing my eyes.

"em" he says as he turns to see me.

"Emily I'm so sorry I should of stayed with you, come on I will take you up to bed" Charles says as he walks towards me grabbing my hand. I don't loose eye contact with Jax as Charles pulls me away.

It was him that brought me home.He can act like he doesn't care but I know he does.

Jaxon's POV

When I was holding her in my arms in the back of the car on the way home. It made me realise how I can never have that life. My Life is full of guns and drugs and wars between Mafias.

I looked down at her and moved her dark wavy hair from her face. This feeling I was having towards her was something more.

I had never felt like this about anyone and it scared me.

That night when Charles took her up to bed, I felt sick. It should be me with her getting her water and tucking her in.

I did the only thing I knew to do. Find a distraction. I called her and as always she came running.
Chloe webbs.

My bedroom door swang open and in she walked. Barely clothed as always.
She locks the door and begins undressing.

I pull off my boxers and push her to her knees and she gasps but grips my cock and puts it into her mouth. I grab her hair in my hands and despite it being blonde I try to imagine it dark and wavy. Just like Emily's.

Chloe doesn't suck my cock anywhere near as good as Emily. But she will have to do.

I pull her off me and throw her onto the bed and she smirks at the attention I'm giving her. I've rejected her for ages now she's excited just by me calling her.

I flip her over so she's on all fours and grab a condom from the bedside draw. Then ram into her.

"ohhh fuck" she moans and I slam in and out of her.

I push her head down as I pound it to her harder and the sound of our skin slapping together gets louder as she moans.

"oh oh Jaxonnnnn! " she screams and I imagine Emily coming undone and spill into the condom.

I pull out of her and dispose of the condom.

"your not sleeping in my bed" I snap and she huffs.

"alright I will sleep downstairs" she sighs and I nod. I throw her the clothes she scattered around and she puts them on and walks out.

I lean back on the bed and think about when I would spend my nights with Emily in my arms. Fuck.

I can't keep doing this to myself.

♥︎♡︎♥︎