𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 - 𝐴 𝑚𝑒𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑔𝑒

Jaxon's POV

When I wake up I have Emily wrapped up in my arms. we are tangled together and her head is on my chest. It's perfect. Seeing her so heartbroken like that scared me. She lost her bestfriend her only friend really. She could never really make loads of friends and the one she had made was shot right in front of her.

Mikhail had made a dangerous move ,coming after Emily. I knew he would hate the idea of me or dean gaining power and claiming the Italian mafia but it was only a matter of time. Dean was away he had been for a while, apparently he was finalising things for Emily's marriage to Charles. He didn't seem bothered that his daughter was nearly taken by our enemy the selfish bastard. All he is ever wanted is money and power. Emily is just a pawn in his game.

"Jaxon?" Emily groans as she rolls off me. I sit up , stretching my legs from the uncomfortable position , its not like I was going to move her she looked so comfortable when she was sleeping.

"Your dad is coming back today we are making a move against Mikhail" I say and turn to see her. It's like she remembered what happened and her face dropped ,Her eyes are still puffy from crying and she looks tired still.

"Good" Was all she said and then she rolled over away from me. She's hurting.

"I'm going to go and get breakfast do you want anything?" I ask her.

"No I'm fine" She says and I get up and grab some joggers and a t-shirt before walking out. She's hurting but its hard to be close to her. It hurts to have her in my bed, in my room without her being mine.

I walk downstairs and the front door opens and dean walks in .About fucking time.

"Jaxon" he says nodding before walking down to his office.

"dean" I reply then follow him. This better be good news.

I walk in and he sits down at his desk and opens his laptop.

"sit down Jaxon" he says and I close the door and sit down opposite him.

"so?" I ask ,growing impatient.

"Believe it or not Mikhail is the least of our problems" he says and I frown at him. Mikhail is our biggest problem.

"Emily marrying Charles is crucial for money and an alliance" he goes on to explain.

"There wont be a wedding at all if Mikhail gets hold of Emily" I snap.

"I know I spoke with Charles and he has agreed to delay the wedding but not by long enough time to get Mikhail off our back" He tells me and I think about what he's suggesting to do with Mikhail.

"You ,Declan and Emily will go to Paris .....a guy I know ,Tony will have information which will help take down mikhail he owes me so he wont hesitate to help"

"You think getting to Paris will be easy when Mikhail can make a move whenever he wants" I say and he nods.

"I know but I'm sure you will take precautions" He says and pours himself a drink. I get up and walk out , slamming the door behind me.

I hope this tony guy can actually help us deal with Mikhail.

"Jaxon , I was just looking for you" Declan says following behind me as I walk into the kitchen.

"I'm guessing you spoke to my dad then?" he asks and I nod at him.

"Well I spoke to Emily and she's sorting out the decorations or something for tonight" he says and I turn and frown at him what is he on about?

"What do you mean decorations?"

"well my party never went ahead so she said she's organising it and we can have it tonight before we leave tomorrow" he explains smiling and I stare at him in shock. Emily agreed to this?