𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝐴 𝑔𝑎𝑚𝑒

Emily's POV

"wait here" Jaxon says to me as he gets up from the bed.
He walks out and I sit on the bed wondering why declan is shouting at Jax for.

I get up and walk out the room and go to the stairs. I sit near the railing and listen.

"What's going on between the two of you?" declan asks him angrily.

"nothing" Jax snaps at him and declan raises his eyebrows.

"Even a blind person could see your attached to her" declan laughs.

"I'm close with her as a friend that's it nothing more"

"liar!" declan shouts.

"have you slept with her?" he asks and jax doesn't say anything at first

"have you fucked my sister!" he shouts.

"yes!" jax shouts and I gasp.

Declan throws his fist into Jax's face causing him to stumble back. I get up and run down the stairs.

"STOP DECLAN Stop!" I scream running down to them as declan punches Jax.

I rush over to declan and grab his arm and try to pull him back, he swings around hitting and I fall back on to the ground.

"You desperate whore!" he spits at me and I instantly hold my side where a shooting pain across my ribs occurs.

"Bastard!" Jax roars and punches declan repeatedly.
I look over and declan is on the floor and Jax's is hitting him over and over.
Blood is on his fist and declans face is covered.

"JAX STOP YOUR KILLING HIM" I Scream. I start to cry and Jax looks over at me then stands up.

"That answered all of my questions" declan laughs and Jax stares at me before storming off upstairs.

I stand up slowly and go to walk upstairs.

"It won't last" declan says spitting blood from his mouth.

"you will have to marry Charles one day and your little forbidden romance will have to come to and end" declan explains looking up at me.

I shake my head and go upstairs. He's right whatever me and Jax have will have to end eventually and that hurts.

When I get upstairs I hear bangs and crashes from Jaxon's room.

Jaxon's POV

Fuck. What have I done.

I throw my picture frames across the room and then my chair. How can he speak about her like that and the way she looked at me. Shit.

"jax" I hear her voice say and I turn to see her in the doorway looking around at the room I've trashed.

"Em please go" I say and she walks further into the room towards me.

"you don't get to push me away!" she snaps and pushes at my chest.

"em"

"no! don't....You.....Dare....end...This..."
She shouts hitting my chest after every word. I grab her wrists and she looks up at me with tears in her eyes.

"We can't" I say and she huffs at me.

"I hate you" she spits and forces her wrists out of my hand. She goes to walk away but I grip her neck pulling her back and press my lips to hers.

She let's go completely, she doesn't fight it. I feel her melt into the kiss and her hands snake around my neck and she grips my hair in her hands. I love when she does that.