𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 - 𝑂𝑣𝑒𝑟

Emily's POV

The morning sun shines through the window, filling the room. I roll over and check the time.11:00am.My head is killing and I remember the exact reason why I don't like drinking. I slide out of bed and wrap my robe around me before walking downstairs.

I hear giggling as I approach the kitchen and when I walk in see a half naked girl dancing around the kitchen. While Jaxon stands at the oven cooking.

"Jaxon is making me breakfast so your not needed" The blonde half naked girl says looking me up and down. Is she serious?

"Do I look like a maid?" I snap and Jaxon spins around.

"Emily"

I look at him then at the girl before walking out.I run up the stairs without even turning back and go into my room slamming the door behind me.

It didn't take him long to move on and here I thought He still cared. If he really cared he wouldn't be sleeping with every whore he lays eyes on.

"Emily please-" Jaxon says as he bursts into my room.

"get out!" I shout.

"Just let me explain"

"Explain what?!....Explain how you keep pushing me away acting as if you don't care then do things that make you look like you care, then-"

"when did I ever stop caring!" he shouts and I look at him as he looks at me wide eyed.

"That's the problem... I will ruin you if I'm with you but without you... I am ruined"

he says and I can see the pain in his eyes alone. I feel his pain, every bit.

"I-I can't do this" I stutter and go to turn to walk off when he grabs my wrist spinning me around.

Before I can process what's going on his lips meet mine. Everything in me wants to push him away but my body is saying otherwise. As fucked up as it is, I want him.

He kisses me slowly but with so much passion and fire as always.
His arms snake around my waist and he pulls me to him so our bodies meet.

My arms wrap around his neck as I pull him down to me more. He takes complete control sliding his tongue into my mouth. I'm completely lost in him.

He walks forward, pushing me back into the wall and his hands reach down and grip under my thighs to lift me up. His mouth still on mine as I wrap my legs around him as he presses me back against the wall. I let out a moan when he leaves my mouth and moves my head to the side before kissing down to my neck.

He sucks and bites at my neck and I savior every touch but then out of no where he stops and leans his head on my chest.

"em we can't" he pants into my chest and I trail my fingers through his hair as I nod.

"please" I beg and he lifts his head and puts me down.

I stand against the wall in place as he turns away from me.

"so you can fuck some whore but not me" I snap and think back to the half naked girl downstairs.

"em it's not like that-"

"Then enlighten me because the half naked girl downstairs is telling me otherwise! " I shout at him and he runs his hand through his hair.

"Chloe came here last night because I needed to get you out of my head!" He shouts back and I frown at him.

"That doesn't even make sense"

"It's you! I can't stop thinking about you! I Needed to forget you. Your touch. Your voice. Everything!" He shouts louder and I jump back.