𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 - 𝐴𝑑𝑑𝑖𝑐𝑡𝑒𝑑

Emily's POV

Jax opens the door to his bedroom and kicks the door closed with his foot then walks over and puts me down on the bed.

"Let me out of this room now!" I shout and go to run to the door when he wraps his arm around my waist holding me back.

"chill out!" he snaps and I hit at his chest.

"if he hurts him it's on you" I say.

"We have a plan" he tells me and I look up at him frowning.

"what do you mean? What plan?" I ask.

"Dimitri called off the deal" he says and I walk over to the bed and sit down. Shit.

"What now?"

"your father plans to set you up with someone at the ball" he explains.

The Ball is the only time all Mafias come together. No violence or targets can happen. Its a way to make deals and form alliances.

"so what does this have to do with declan?"

"Your father is the one with power the one in charge, declan knows this"

"so we just let him get beat black and blue " I snap.

"If I could do something I would" he snaps back and looks at the floor, I can tell he's Pissed.

"kiss me" I demand and he looks up at me. we look at each other.

Then He rushes over to me and I jump up into his arms as my legs wrap around his waist. I crash my lips on his and we move our mouths in sync. He moves back and my back hits the wall.

"fuck" he groans in to my mouth as he pushes his tongue into my mouth.

I start unbuttoning his shirt and pull it back off his shoulders, revealing his bare chest. He starts kissing my neck. Sucking at it like some wild animal driving me crazy.

"Jaxon I want you" I say and he looks at me for a second with his eyes full of lust and hunger

I start to un buckle his belt and he pulls down his boxers releasing his cock and rips my underwear off before positioning himself at my entrance.

I since and he looks back up to meet my eyes.

"Are you still sore em?" He asks and I feel myself get impatient.

"Jax please just fuck me" I don't have to tell him twice as he thrusts into me without another word.

"ahhhh" I moan and he thrusts in and out of me against the wall. I start to move with him up and down on his cock as he sucks my sweet spot on my neck.

"Fuck, your so tight em" he mutters under his breath as he pushes me down on his cock with force.

"Jax" I pant as I grip his hair in my hands as he fucks me against the wall.

He pulls out of me and puts me down. I gasp when he grabs my waist spinning me around before bending me over his draws and slamming back into me.

I'm a moaning mess as I feel him grip my waist as he pulls me back onto his cock. I grip the sides of the draws as he picks up his pace fucking me from behind. I feel the build up and my climax close.

"oh my god" I moan as he grips my hair in his hands pulling me up slightly as he its that spot over and over. I let go and I tighten around him as I come undone. I feel him release into me, filling me up. He pulls out of me and turns me around and kisses me softly.

"shit" he huffs as his phone rings. he looks down at me, tucking some hair behind my ear as he answers the phone.

"what?" he snaps.