𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 - 𝐹𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔

Emily's POV

Wow, I'm having fun. I haven't had this much fun in a long time. I sway my hips to the music as I grip the pole and I spin around it slowly.

The red lights flash to the beat of the music and I close my eyes in pure bliss.

I don't know where I got the confidence to stand up here and pole dance but it's fun as fuck.

Just to let loose.

I haven't even drank that much. I'm tipsy but the nights only just begun so I'm not gonna go to crazy just yet.

I open my eyes and look out to the crowd of men that are staring up at me in pure fascination.  I try to ignore the shouting of  'strip for me' and 'come over here' and just dance but it's hard when one guy begins shouting my name like a lunatic.

"Emily!"

How the fuck does he even know my name.

I look out into the crowd following the voice and see Thomas trying to get closer to the stage.

Well he got here fast.

I swing around the pole and the men cheer.

"Emily get down!"

I smile down at him as I move lower down the pole to the floor.

I can see he's on the phone I'm not surprised. Thomas is Jax's little bitch.

He should let loose to.

"Emily take the phone!" He shouts over the music reaching out the phone to me. Oh god.

I lean forward on all fours earning more cheers from the men and I grab the phone from him, putting it to my ear.

"Hey baby" I say into the phone leaning back against the pole still on my knees.

"Don't hey baby me Emily! What the fuck are you doing?!"he shouts and I slowly stand up against the pole swaying my hips as I go.

"Dancing"

" yeah I know your fucking dancing, your dancing on a stage on a pole!"

"Oh baby are you mad because I'm too busy for phone sex now?" I ask and I can tell by his silence that he's shocked from my words.

"Emily what has gotten into you?" He asks and I hold onto the pole with my other hand and spin around it slowly.

"Well it's clearly not you"

"Emily"he says sternly and I can tell by the tone in his voice that the dirty bastard is turned on right now.

"Jaxon"

"You better get your ass off that stage"

"Make me"

"Your gonna regret saying that my love"

I laugh a little and put the phone on the ground so I can proceed with my dancing.

He really knows how to ruin the mood.

I begin to wrap my legs around the pole and lean back. My full cleavage is on display but hey why not give the guys a show.

Men just love a show.

All of a sudden gun shots ring out and panic erupts in the room. I shoot my head up watching the commotion and then bend down to pick up the phone straight away.

"Jax!"

The room clears out completely and only several men are left, including Thomas.

"If you weren't gonna get down then I was gonna have to get everyone out" he tells me.