𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝐿𝑜𝑦𝑎𝑙𝑡𝑦

Jaxons POV

She's chained up squirming as I slide my cock up and down her folds.

"beg for it" I say pushing the tip of my cock into her and pulling away, teasing her.

"P-please" she stutters as she tries pulling me closer to her by wrapping her legs around me.

"you can do better then that baby" I say smirking at her. I can see how frustrated she is and it's entertaining.

"Jax please fuck m- AHHHHHHHH" she moans as I slam into her. She grips her hands around the chains as I lift her legs onto my shoulders and thrust in and out of her.

The sound of the chains rattling to our skin slapping together fills the cell and The pleasure builds up as she moans after every thrust.

There is something about her that is different, I've slept with women and had a good fuck but nothing like this everything about her turns me on

I feel her tighten around me and I release into her.

"Fuck" she laughs as she looks up at me.

"I quite like you chained up" I say leaning down to kiss her. I pull away and she tries to move up to meet my lips but the chains stop her.

"boss it's sorted" Mason says barging in, I move forward pulling her dress over her.

"GET THE FUCK OUT MASON!" I shout and he covers his eyes and walks back out.

I reach over and unlock the chains from her wrists as she giggles.

"Do you find it amusing how one of my men walked in and nearly seen you completely naked" I question her.

"I find it amusing at how you reacted" she explains sitting up and kissing me. I feel like fucking her all over again by how passionately she is kissing me.

"do you think I want people seeing what's mine" I say and she smiles and looks at me.

"come on we should go" she says avoiding the fact I just called her mine. I probably shouldn't of said it but its true she is mine, I think she always has been.

We sort out our clothes and freshly fucked appearance and go back up to my office. I sit down at my desk and watch as she walks around and pours herself a drink.

"Em about declan, he's fine" I tell her and she turns and looks at me in relief. He has a big black eye but atleast he's not in hospital.

"what happened?" she asks and I hesitate whether her to tell her the in and outs.

"He has a job and role just like you and me your father says he isn't taking things seriously and suggested he leave for a couple of months" I explain and her face drops in shock.

"He cant just send him away!" she snaps and walks up to me slamming down her glass.

"He is going away for work" I lie

Bang, bang, bang. The sound of the door knocking makes her jump and i gesture for her to hide.

" Jaxon ?" her father says through the door and she panics and crawls under the desk.

"I'm coming in" he says opening the door

"there you are I called you but no answer" he huffs coming in and sitting down opposite me.shit.

"I had some stuff to do" I explain and he nods.

"well I came to talk about the ball, I need you and Emily to organise it" he says and I go to speak when the feel of a hand run up my thigh stops me.