𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 - 𝐻𝑜𝑚𝑒

Jaxon's POV

We both come undone, the pleasure and feeling is passionate and addictive. I move from on top of her and we both catch our breath.

I turn to look at her, I hope she isn't regretting it.
"em are you ok?" I ask and stroke her arm and she turns to me.

"I'm more then ok that was, amazing" she smiles and I peck her lips with mine.

I pull her into me, laying her head on my chest and wrapping my arm around her.

"I wish we could stay here forever" she sighs and I breath in the smell of her hair as I kiss the top of her head.

"Em let's forget all about that it's just you and me" I tell her and she looks up at me.

I wish we could stay here to. I didn't realise how much I had become attached to her untill now. I've known her my whole life yet never took the chance to make her mine.I look down at her and shes fast asleep in my arms. My heart qarms at the sight of her.I feel like I have my whole world in my arms, nothing else matters.

I look down and see her asleep in my arms. I feel as though I have everything I need right here. I kiss her head and snuggle into her stroking up and down her bare back as I go to sleep.

Emily's POV

I wake up to an ache between my thighs and everything from last night comes flooding back. I had sex with Jaxon, I lost my virginity to him and it was perfect. I had ran away from dimitri and was in the cabin in the middle of no where with huge warm arms wrapped around me.

I draw circles with my finger on Jax's torso enjoying the warm safe feeling as I lay in his arms.

"your awake" he says in a sleepy voice. I look at him his eyes are half open and he has his messy bed hair making me laugh.

"good morning" I say and reach up and kiss his cheek.

"someone has woke up in a good mood got anything to do with last night?" he asks kissing my cheek.

I sit up and kiss his chest and then his neck u till I reach his lips.
"maybe" I smile and kiss him.

"How about I make us the biggest breakfast ever" He says peppering kisses over my face and I giggle.

"Can Jax Romano cook?" I says sarcastically and he nods.

"Yep I'm the best cook ever pancakes are my specialty" he says and I laugh.

"That sounds nice" I roll off him and he jumps up and reaches for my hands to pull me up. I stand up and the ache between my legs is sore making my legs wobble.

"sore?" he asks and I nod blushing slightly.

He lays me back on the bed and I frown at him.

"stay here" he tells me and leaves the room. I stare up at the ceiling remembering all the pleasure from last night, his body against mine. I want more.

He comes back in and picks me up bridal style not saying anything. We walk into the bathroom and the bath is filled with bubbles and candles are lit around the bathroom. He helps me into the tub and gets in behind me. He pulls me back so I'm in between his legs and I lean back into his chest.

"I never thought I would be sat in a cabin with my best friends sister and Mafia princess" he says massaging my head with his hands.

"don't go all soft on me now" I joked and he kissed the back of my neck.

"now how could I ever get soft around you" he whispered sucking at my neck making me laugh. I Could feel he was hard and it turned me on. I turned and kissed his lips and he moved my hair from my face as he kissed me back.