Ready for Victory

Ryu was spinning a knife in his hand sitting on the top of the castle. However he seemed just a tad bit different as the expression on his face had slightly changed. He was deep in thought.

Ryu: Yo, Shojo.

Shojo: What is it?

Ryu: How long has it been again?

Shojo: Can you be a little specific?

Ryu: I'm talking about how long we've been in this world.

Shojo: Oh right, just about a year.

Ryu: Ugh, 1 year since we've taken down Gazelle too. And 11 months since Merlin said he'd have the portal ready in 4 years.

???: Hey, at least only a few days must have passed for the others.

Ryu turned around seeing Neo and Keith.

Keith: And we're not getting any older, so it shouldn't be too bad.

Ryu: Fair enough.

Ryu held his hand out thinking to himself.

Ryu: Nah that'll just fuck up the worlds.

Keith: What are you thinking right now?

Ryu: Part of me wanted to try Ravens semblance to rip a portal into the air to try and get back, but it probably wouldn't work. Even if it did I'd be sent either some random place in the world.

Neo: Well it couldn't hurt to try right?

He shrugged before creating a crystal knife to slice a black and red portal in the air. He seemed a bit hesitant before trying to reach his hand into the portal. As he expected though his hand was stopped as if there was a wall where the portal was.

Ryu: *Sigh* Thought so.

He closed the portal back up before floating back to his feet.

Keith: Well look at the bright side. You'll have another 3 years of training. Even Salem can't find the relics that quickly.

Ryu: The Beacon Relic was found Keith.

Keith: ... Even Salem can't hunt down you're team that quickly.

Ryu: Not really the best way to fraise it, but yeah. Plus, Azure's there. He was at least as strong as me last time I checked. But I'm not sure if he showed all of his tricks yet.

Neo: What do you mean?

Ryu: I think Azure was hiding that for a short amount of time he could make himself as strong as me.

Keith: Hold on, we're talking about the same Azure I creamed about a year ago in Remnant right? I mean sure his Elemental Semblance is powerful, but I just don't see how he could do that.

Ryu: He's gotten a few battles over me. And being able to place an electric burden like Godspeed on your body isn't something anyone can do. Even with Nora's Semblance a constant surge of electricity is weird for me to maintain. Yet he does it for an hour at a time.

Keith: What? But that makes zero sense if you have a semblance that let's you channel electricity.

Ryu: She's not fully immune, there is a limit Nora can hit. But for Azure it's something else entirely.

IN REMNANT

Azure Aero Karma and Erica were on the AS Cycles with serious expressions.

Aero: We should be there in a few minutes.

Erica: Azure are you sure this isn't gonna be a waste of time?

Azure: Can you think of anyone else that might have leads?