Fighting a Dragon

Ryu had ran through the entire construction sight until he caught up with Blake, Sun, and also Ruby who had just arrived.

Ryu: Alright Torchwick you know your options. Come peacefully or we beat your faces in.

Roman: Oh great, a new one. You seem even stronger than the others too. Luckily I have a backup plan. If you would.

From the corner of his eye, Ryu noticed a pink haired individual who wore a cloak.

Imagine her left eye is green

Ryu: Ok and how is she supposed to be your-

He was cut off when he noticed that she had vanished to right in front of him.

Ryu: Wait, how did you-

He noticed that she was about to punch him but before Ruby Blake or Sun could comprehend that the girl had moved, Ryu had been sent flying back into multiple different crates.

Ryu: Ugh, I thought I blocked that shot.

He looked at his hands to see that his hands where crossed.

Ryu: Oh wait, I did, the pain was from busting through crates.

He got back up and flashed back to the place they were standing, seeing Torchwick was gone.

Ryu: I'm not gonna lie, that hurt!

???: Hm, interesting, your not out cold. Usually one punch does it.

Ruby: Ryu are you okay?!

Ryu: Rubes I've had been hurt a lot worse than this, I'm fine. But you guys need to get out of here.

Blake: Are you crazy?! There's no way you could take her on!

Sun: Yeah man, that's nuts! Even for me!

???: Alright rose head is next.

Ryu: Ruby get out of the way!

Ryu ran to Ruby as fast as he could to grab her and jump back.

Ryu: Holy hell you're fast!

Blake: I didn't even see her movements.

Ruby: Neither did I.

Sun: But Ryu did. There may not be a place for us in this fight.

Ryu: Go. You won't be able to keep up and I'll have to actually take her seriously.

Ruby: Fine, but you better not loose to her!

He gave her one of his signature smirks.

Ryu: Wasn't planning on it. Sun, let's hang out after this is over. Didn't want to see you again on these terms.

Sun: For sure.

The three of them left the area leaving just the two of them.

Ryu: Ok first off, who the hell are you?

???: Well you survived one of my attacks, so I'll give you the pleasure. The name is Aero Tangelos. I'm also know as the Dragon of Wrath.

 I'm also know as the Dragon of Wrath