The Strongest Turned Evil.

Ryu: Hotter than the sun
Feel my fire
Pyromaniac,
My desire!
Thought that you could see the truth
Till I just burned down the booth.

Ryu was currently cleaning his boots whilst listening to a song that breaks the fourth wall in more ways than one.

Ryu: Weird that I can't find any hints on what's gonna happen.

As he finished, Aero had woken up tired.

Aero: Mmm, morning.

Ryu: Morning sleeping beauty. Did you have a good time last night?

She blushed and slightly smiled.

Aero: Was that really your first time? You were too good.

Ryu: And you're apparently in to some kinky ass shit. But the bite mark on my shoulder could've said volumes about that.

Aero: Haha.

Ryu: By the way when we see them again, do NOT, under any circumstances, let any of my teammates know about this.

Aero: Why that?

Ryu: Cause if they here that I did it with someone who kicked my ass the first time we met, neither Karma, Erica, and ESPECIALLY Azure will let me live it down.

Aero: And why's that?

Ryu: Cause I'm not a God Damn sub.

Aero: Oh. Oooooh. Wait what do you mean your not-

Ryu rose an eyebrow with a cocky smirk. Aero then remembered what happened just 8 hours ago and blushed profusely.

Aero: Never mind.

Ryu: I thought so.

Time Skip!!

Team RRANJR we're walking through the forest.

Nora: Another day, another adventure!

Ruby: Whats on the agenda today?

Ryu: Well today on the menu we have our usual dish of walking, served with a nice side of walking.

Nora: And what will we have for our drink?

Ren: Walking.

Ruby: *Sigh* Haven is a lot farther away than I thought.

Ryu rose an eyebrow before looking towards Ruby.

Ren: Ruby-

Ryu: How long did you think it would take to get to this place on foot?

Ruby: I don't know!! I grew up in a small area, I've never seen this far away from home.

Jaune: Right but how long?

Ruby: Maybe like uh... 2 Weeks.

Jaune: WHAT?!

Ryu: Come again?

Aero: Weeks?!

Ruby: Ok fine 3 or something!

Aero: Ruby you have to be kidding right?

Ruby: I mean at first I thought it would be 2, but after Ryu gave me that first lesson, it kinda started to sink in that it would take a lot longer. Look, whatever. Hey, what's that?

They looked ahead to see another village.

Ryu: Ok my bullshit senses are tingling. Guy wait.

Ryu knelt down, closed his eyes, and placed his hand onto the ground. In an instant, he saw the layout of the village, and saw that there was no life.