Search and Destroy.

Ironwood: Fantastic, your both aware. Now are we going to do something about it or should we stay the course and continue to ignore, what's right, in front of us?

They all started hearing beeping.

Ozpin: Come in.

From the doors came Ruby and Ryu.

Ruby: Are we late?

Ozpin: No actually. Your right on time. Thank you Ruby, Ryu. How are you feeling?

Ruby: Ok, I guess. I'd feel better if my bad guy catching record wasn't 0 for 3.

Ryu: Not gonna lie, kinda upset that she got away the moment you got there. I turned my head for one second and she vanished.

Ironwood: I think it's very important to let the both of you know that what you did last night, is exactly what being a Huntsman and and Huntress is all about. You recognized a threat you, took action, and you did it the very best way you could.

Ruby: Thank you sir.

Ryu: I appreciate that when it comes from you General.

Ozpin: Now the general has already informed us of the events that, transpired last night. But now that you have rested we would like to know if you have anything to add.

Glynda was about to speak before Ryu did.

Ryu: She was alone I can tell you that.

Ruby: She was wearing a mask. And she never spoke once, but I know she fought with glass.

Ryu: Her clothing lit up every time she attacked for some reason which really threw me off.

Glynda: Save for the glass, that sounds like the women I fought the night we met Ruby.

Ryu: Wait what?

Ozpin: Oh right, you didn't know. I invited Ruby to attend the academy myself. She was at a dust robbery and handled men very easily actually.

Ryu: And you neglected to tell me this why Rubes?

Ruby: It was a long story.

Ironwood: Embedding dust into clothing is an age old technique. It could've been anyone.

Ruby: Wait, you think this girl is connected to Torchwick and the white fang?

Ryu: I'd put my money on that.

Ozpin: We still lack the required evidence to link the two together.

Ruby: Actually, I think I remember her saying something about a hideout or something. In the south east. Just outside the kingdom.

Ryu got confused before shrugging it off.

Ryu: And to answer another question, she seemed, slightly familiar. They gave off a certain sense of danger that someone else did.

Ozpin: Interesting.

Glynda: I thought you said the intruder never-

Ozpin: Thank you for your cooperation Ruby. You too Ryu. Why don't you both go spend some time with your teams? You both have big days ahead of you.

Ryu: Anything to help.

They both started walking off.

Ozpin: And Miss Rose, please try to be discreet about this matter. You as well Mr. Kaizen.

Ruby: Yes sir.

Ryu did a zipping his lips motion before they both walked out.

Time Skip!