Jaune Arc

Right I forgot to mention that Cardin and his team had passed.

Karma: WHAT THE HELL?!! I KNOCKED THAT BASTARD OUT THE FIRST CHANCE I GOT!!

Ryu: Would you shut the hell up?!! I am trying to sleep! It's the middle of the damn night!!

Erica: Karma if you don't shut up in 5 seconds, I'LL THROW YOU OUT OF THE DAMN WINDOW!!

Karma: Fine. One more Racist I have to deal with.

She wasn't wrong.

Time Skip!

The four students had organized everything before they headed to class.

Ryu: I will not like wearing this uniform by any means.

Azure: Neither will I.

Erica: Just deal with it.

Karma: AH!! Son of- who blew a whistle this early?!

Ryu: Probably Little Red.

Karma: If it was anyone else, I would've clobbered them.

Azure: Alright author, you might as well skip until something actually important happens.

Glad we're on the same page.

Big Time Skip!!

Goodwitch: So let me get this straight, you want to fight all of team CRDL?

Ryu: Yes I do.

Goodwitch: You realize how big of a disadvantage you'll be at right Mr. Kaizen?

Ryu: If they were any match for me, wouldn't have done this.

Goodwitch: Very well. Team CRDL, come down to the stage.

Cardin: We're gonna make you regret fighting us all at once.

Ryu: Please, the only thing I regret is not doing this sooner.

Goodwitch: Begin!

All of team CRDL charged straight at the smirking Ryu. With no sign of movement at all, he was behind team CRDL. The first he went after was Russel. He Re-Quipped Crescent Nightshade and slasher him multiple times. If it weren't for Aura, he probably would have had some very bad wounds. His Aura was in the red but Ryu also managed to kick him out of the arena.

Ryu: One down. Eeny Meeny Miny, You.

He pointed to the guy called Dove and disappeared from their sight yet again before punching him right in the gut and crane kicking him in the face sending him right out of the arena as well.

Ryu: Two down, two to go.

He dashed to the guy called Sky and swept his legs and axe kicked him while he was on the ground. Before he had the chance to grab him, Cardin tried to attack Ryu with his mace, but ended up hitting hit own team mate, dropping his Aura into the red.

Goodwitch: That's enough for you Mr. Lark. Your Aura is in the red. That only leaves you Mr. Winchester.

Ryu: Kinda sad that I haven't even taken on hit from any of you.

Cardin: You cocky little!!!

He tried hitting Ryu again, but he vanished from his sight.

Ryu: Whats wrong? Don't tell me I'm to fast for you.

He turned to and expected to see Ryu but found nothing. He turned around again to met with a punch to the face.

Ryu: And another one gone, and another one gone, another one bites the dust. Hey, I'm gonna get you too, another one bites the dust.