Comeback

Ryu: Ah! Good to be at 100% again! I'm not gonna lie you've gotten stronger for how long I've been gone. That or it's because your entire team was here.

In front of Ryu was the entirety of team CRDL who were on the ground.

Ryu: One of the two, most likely one of the two. That or both.

Erica: Well I guess Ryu hasn't gotten any weaker in the week he spent in the infirmary. He wasn't able to use his arms until a few days ago. That made it hard for him to do anything over the break.

By the way, this is what happened during the Semester Break.

Flashback!

Ryu: Ughh, this sucks!

Ryu was walking through Vale getting increasingly frustrated.

Ryu: I can't my arms to train like I usually do, and Karma Azure and Erica are out of the forest training and probably killing Grimm.

???: Well looks like you have it bad.

He heard a feminine voice speak and turned around to see Aero.

Ryu: How the hell did you find me?

Aero: Oh please, like someone with your Aura levels could stay under my radar. Especially when your not trying to hide it.

The dual haired teen was about to retort but stopped when thinking about the sound logic.

Ryu: Good point. Anyway what's up?

Aero: Eh, I wasn't really needed by my client right now so I'm basically free until I get notified.

Ryu: Cool. So I'm guessing you wanted to check out Vale. Assuming that you don't really come here a lot.

Aero: Yeah why not? By the way, how did your team react when you told them about me giving you my scroll number?

Ryu: They all flipped before realizing they couldn't do anything about it since it's me.

Aero: Well then, shall we?

She extended her hand out and Ryu took it. They started walking and while they did, Ryu noticed her other arm was bandaged.

Ryu: Hold up, what happened to your arm?

Aero: You did, that's what.

Ryu: Ohhh, I guess I hurt you worse than either of us expected.

Aero: That's an understatement. This is the first time in a long time since I've been injured in a fight.

Ryu: And how longs that?

Aero: 8 years ago.

Ryu: How old are you?

Aero: Usually I don't go and tell people my age, but I'll make an exception for you. I'm 18.

At that moment, Ryu's hubris went down from 200, to 100.

Ryu: Your kidding. And I still got my ass handed to me for the majority of the fight.

She then started snickering.

Aero: Guess your pride is down the drain. Yes, I'm pretty young.

Ryu: Ok so that brings me to my next question, what's your semblance. I can tell that your strength movements weren't altered by some other force for the majority of the fight. So I'm kinda in the dark about that.

Aero: Well since you asked. My semblance is Fury.

Ryu: And that does?

Aero: A lot of things. For one it increases my speed and strength a lot. I'm also able to generate things like arrows. It's strongest when I'm angry. Though I'm able to call on it at will with it not being as powerful.