Division of a Bond

Glynda: And that's the story of the Silver Eyed and Piercing Eyed Warriors.

Erica: Ok that makes so much more sense.

Karma: So Ruby and Ryu were destined to lead paths of warriors because of their eyes?

Aero: That's the long and short of it.

Karma: Well it clears up how Ryu's Perfect Copy came into existence.

Glynda: Yes. You all know a Semblance is usually connected to someones personality. And although Mr. Kaizen had a more, "Varying" Personality, it wouldn't really have that kind of affect on his semblance.

With comedic timing, both Ryu and Azure stormed out of the vault with panicked looks.

Karma: Speak of the devil.

Erica: What's up with you two.

Ryu: I saw an image of Salem coming to Atlas!

Aero: What?!

Glynda: Wait, how did you see the image?

Azure: It happened after he gave me the Relic of Choice. His eyes glowed and he was in a trance before he said what he saw.

Ryu: I don't know what happened, but I think I saw into the future.

Glynda: How far do you think you see into the future?

Ryu: I'm not sure, but something tells me it's not gonna be in the late future.

Right then, Ryu gained a message on his scroll, it was from Ruby.

Ruby: IRONWOOD IS DECLARING MARTIAL LAW AND ABANDONING MANTLE!! SALEM IS COMING AND HE'S GOING TO USE THE STAFF TO MOVE ATLAS! IF WE DON'T STOP HIM MANTLE IS GOING TO BE-

That was the end of the transmission and Ryu's eyes glowed in fury.

Ryu: GRAAAAH!!!!

He punched the ground creating a crater from the force.

Ryu: I knew Ironwood would do something stupid if he found out the truth!! They must have told him about Salem!!

Azure: Holy shit I haven't seen him this mad since he unlocked his Semblance.

Karma: And that one Fourth of July.

Erica: Sorry Professor Goodwitch, but we've gotta go now.

Fang sliced open a portal in air.

Glynda: James was always one for the extreme but this is insane. Do what you have to do, the world is counting on each of you now. Good luck, Huntsmen and Huntress'.

They all smiled as they bolted through the portal with the A.S Cycles. When they went through Ryu opened his portal for Ruby.

Ryu: ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE JAMES?!!!

Ironwood: I'm sorry it's come to this. But until Atlas is safe your all under arrest.

Karma: If you were really sorry you wouldn't be doing this!

Ruby: We won't just let you take us.

Ironwood began to walk towards the door as the Ace Operatives went behind him.