Grimm Problems

Aurora: .....

Azure: .....

Karma: .....

Erica: .....

Ryu: ..... Shit.

The reason for that unwavering silence was because of a Grimm of unprecedented size had came behind them. And this was said Grimm.

 And this was said Grimm

Colossus!

Erica: A COLOSSUS? REALLY?

Ryu: HOW THE HELL DID THAT BIG ASS THING GET PAST US?!

Azure: Yeah maybe we weren't ready for this.

Karma: Hey Ryu you think you can freeze that thing?

Ryu: And freeze all of you doing it? Not a good idea.

Aurora: Alright everyone, on the count of three, we attack it with everything we've got. Karma, you boost our Aura.

Azure: Are you sure that's a good idea?

Aurora: We need to kill it either way. Plus it'll follow us anyway.

Ryu: Everyone, back away from me right now.

They all did as he said as he used his Half Hot Half Cold mode.

Ryu: You can move in a little closer now.

They all moved in and Karma stayed back pouring Aura into them.

Aurora: On my mark. 3... 2.... 1..... ATTACK!!!

She swung her hands forward marking lava come from the ground. Azure brought his hand up and lighting was sent into the sky, calling a giant thunder dragon.

Azure: Kirin.

Ryu brought out Volcanic Destroyer and pulled the sword back.

Ryu: GETSUGA TENSHO!!

He swing his blade and blue energy came out. Erica used fire and lightning dust crystals loaded into her guns and filled them will her own Aura as they shot towards the giant Grimm. There was a massive explosion filling the area with dust making Ryu cough.

Ryu: Did we hurt it?

Azure: I don't know. How about the one who can blow away all this dust do so.

Ryu snapped his fingers and wind blew away all the dust, revealing the Colossus who had barely been damaged.

Ryu: Probably gonna need about 3 more of those.

The Colossus roared summoning 4 dozen juvenile Nevermore's.

Ryu: That's some old bull crap.

Aurora: Ok. Erica, you and I will take care of the flocks, Ryu and Azure, you both focus on taking the Colossus down. Karma, redirect the amount of Aura you put into Erica and I and focus it all on those two.