Straying Off

Ryu had filled everyone in on the entire truth. Needless to say, it was slow to sink in.

Aurora: So Salem really can't be killed?

Ryu: Yeah pretty much.

Aero: This entire time I knew she was dangerous, but I never thought she was immortal.

Ruby: Yeah...

Yang: And he doesn't even have a plan probably!!!

Qrow punched the wall in anger in not only learning that he was just following Ozpin blindly like Raven said, but that his purpose in life was unattainable.

Qrow: All my life I was never wanted, but he gave me a purpose. Turns out meeting him was the worse luck of all.

Ryu: For now, you all need to get to Atlas.

Nora: Why Atlas?

Ryu: Cause that's we're the rest of my team, Pyrrha, and James is. They all know about what's going on in the world.

Jaune: Whats the point though?! If Salem can't be killed than how else could we defeat her.

Ryu: I can think of one, but it'll be tough to figure it out.

Shojo: I have a feeling that this is gonna be a dumb yet smart idea.

Ren: You have an idea?

Ryu: Yeah.

Aurora: If you have anything that could help, it's best you share it with us.

Ryu: It's dumb, maybe even impossible.

Aero: Ryu, we all trust you.

Ryu closed his eyes and took a deep breath before reopening them.

Ryu: If we can't kill her, the only other way might be to seal her away for good.

Everyone was taken aback by his idea.

Aurora: Sealing her?

Ryu: Yes. I don't even know how it could be possible, or if anyone in the world has a semblance that could do something like that, but if there isn't anyone, I'll try and make a way myself.

Qrow: Ryu making a way is crazy.

Ryu: Qrow I have magic, I can try and figure out something. Even if I have to give that magic up if we can beat evils incarcerate, than it's a price I'll be willing to take.

Weiss: Leave it you to think of a crazy idea that just might work.

Ryu: All in a days work Ice Queen.

Weiss: I thought it was princess.

Ryu: Well you grew up so it's only fair.

Blake: Okay, but you said WE should go to Atlas, what about you?

Ryu: Well, you guys might not like it, but I need to travel alone.

Qrow: WHAT?!!

Ruby: WHY?!!

Aero: WE JUST GOT YOU BACK!!

Ryu: I want to travel with you guys too, but I can still feel evil going through my body. Salem might still have an eye on me. If I have to choose between going with you all and risking you all being in even more danger, and travel alone, I'd rather deal with whatever issue I have first before coming to you guys.

They all stayed silent before Ruby was the first to go up to Ryu. She looked him in the eyes before hugging him with a grip like a vise.

Ruby: Please be careful.