Ryu's Semblance Revealed!

I'll start this off with a mostly unexpected sight.

Ryu: *Singing* Oh Yeah. Now did you hear the voices calling out your name? Oh yeah. Because I lost my voice while doing the same.

Erica: I never knew you could sing.

Ryu jumped up in surprise from seeing all of his teammates crowded around him.

Ryu: Can a man get a little privacy?!

Azure: I know that you never start singing this early in the morning unless your in a very good mood. What did you do?

Ryu: Oh come on! I start singing a little bit and you two think I did something wrong?! You know damn well that I'm to lazy to get up that early!

Karma: Seriously, that last time you looked this happy was when you pranked Oobleck by making sure his coffee was loaded with sugar.

He grinned widely at the sheer thought.

Ryu: Hehehe, he was going so fast that it made Erica look slow. If you all must know, the rest of my stuff has arrived.

Erica: What stuff?

Ryu: My other weapons.

Azure: Oh great that idiots got the rest of his toys.

Erica: How many other weapons do you have?

Ryu: How many loaves of bread have you eaten in a month?

Erica: Oh... Oh ok then.

Time Skip!

Team RAGE was currently walking through the woods trying to locate the training grounds that Goodwitch had given the specific directions too.

Ryu: Well if I know Professor Goodwitch, than that arena must be pretty hard to destroy if she didn't want us using the ones in the school.

Azure: That or she totally trolled us.

Karma: Really could be either with all the insanity coming from this guy.

Ryu: Screw off.

Erica: We're here.

They arrived at a very peculiar looking Arena.

Ryu: Any of you get the Cell Games arena vibes from this place?

Azure: I figured it out the when I saw the pillars.

Karma: Where did Ozpin find this place?

Erica: I feel like they built it.

Ryu: Oh really? Who would think?

Azure: Alright anyway, who should get to fight first?

There was a brief silence before all of the teens yelled.

Team Rage: FIRST ONE THERE GETS TO FIGHT!!

They all ran and the first ones to get there were Ryu and Azure.