The right Choice

The finalist in the competition where finally up there. And much to Ryu's annoyance, Mercury was there instead of Aero.

Ryu: 'This is absolute bull crap. Now I want even get a half decent fight.'

Port: And just like any hunt there will be ZERO time to prepare.

Oobleck: Yea yes! Now let's see who are first fight will be!!

The projected board had rolled and finally it showed who would be fighting.

Port: Ryu Kaizen vs Grayson Silver!

I just made up a name. Grayson stared at Ryu with a confident smirk while Ryu wasn't amused one bit.

Port: Would all other combatants please exit the stage.

Everyone left as Ryu and Grayson were the only ones there.

Grayson: Get ready to be sent home crying to your mommy rich boy.

Ryu was getting all the more irritated as team RWBY JNPR and the others members of team RAGE smirked.

Yang: Well he's dead.

Azure: Hopefully he doesn't go overboard.

Erica: If that guy pisses him off anymore than he has than he will.

Ruby: Go Ryu! Show the jerk what you can do!!!

Grayson: I bet your family will be so ashamed of your embarrassing defeat that am they wouldn't want you anymore. So get ready to loose that money of yours.

At this point, the three teams didn't smile at that point. Ryu had a fully visible vein on his forehead before he spoke.

Ryu: Oh REALLY?

Karma: Well that's guys dead.

Ren: I'm not sure if he's making it out of there.

Jaune: If Ryu really is ticked off than he can kiss his butt goodbye.

Oobleck: 3 2 1, BEGIN!

Grayson ran straight at Ryu with a long sword in hand. He was about to slash at Ryu but in a mere instant, Ryu's fist was planted firmly in his stomach. He was sent flying back and before he could recover, Ryu was right under him as he was drop kicked into the air.

Ryu: Your done.

Ryu appeared right above him and axe kicked him straight in the back knocking his Aura into the red, knocking him out of the ring, and knocking him out period.

Port: Oh a devastating victory by Ryu! Looks like he's moving on to the next round.

Oobleck: Yes the trash talk from Grayson was very VERY idiotic on his part! He should've known that once when Team CRDL mocked his family that they all were sent to the infirmary after one brutal attack on each of them! Usually we wouldn't like things like that but when provoked like that one must learn a lesson!

Weiss: That might have been the most brutal barrage of attacks I've ever witnessed.

Yang: He must've been really mad to do all that.

Aero looked at him from the stands.

Aero: 'Something is up with him right now.'

Time Skip!!

Ryu was taking a walk around the school think and trying to clear his mind.

Ryu: 'She might be close to being dead, but it's just not right. She my sister, but I can't choose between her and the fate of the world.'