The Evil Vanquishing Omni Weapon!!

Ryu was lying down enjoying his life whilst listening to music.

Ryu: Like the Sun,
I run,
Into the heat of day.
Like a Knight
I'll Fight
Until the fight is is won.
In a Rage
I slay
Each and every each and every and every one-

Shojo: Hey you could be called the Dark Knight.

Ryu: That- ..... Actually that fits me pretty well.

Salem: Ryu get over here!

Ryu: Oy vey.

Ryu teleported to Salem with her having a slightly aggravated look.

Salem: I thought I told you to attend the attack on Haven with Cinder. Yet I find you here just listening to music!

Ryu: Come on I can teleport to them at any time. Hell if a little bit of time to myself would change me going there.

Salem: Yes you can get there in the blink of an eye, but they already started the attack!

Ryu: Oh. Guess I lost track of time.

Salem started getting angrier making the widows start to crack.

May: Uh oh.

Salem: Just go!

Ryu: Oh right see yah!

Ryu flashed away leaving May in the same room as Salem. Salem still continuing to grow angrier looked at May.

Salem: Leave!

May knowing what was about to happen quickly ran out of the room. Salem screamed as the widows broke with a shockwave.

Elsewhere!

Cinder was fighting Aurora and they were pretty much on the same terms of strength. They two had clashed Bladers and were completely even.

Cinder: Impressive, I didn't think anyone who wasn't a Maiden could be this powerful.

Aurora: And I didn't think anyone who IS a Maiden could be so chatty.

Aero was fighting with Keith not doing very well.

Keith: You know, I didn't think you would actually still be weaker than me after 8 months of of traveling nonstop.

Aero: Oh I'll show you who's weak!

Aero activated her Semblance impressing Keith.

Keith: Much more like it. This time I might get a proper challenge.

Ruby was fighting Emerald and much to everyone's surprise-

She was doing VERY well. Every time Emerald tried to use an illusion, she just went straight the it severely confusing everyone other the team good guys. And yet again when Emerald tried to make Ruby see an Illusion of Cinder, she was only focused on Emerald moving.

Emerald: That's it how the hell can you see through it?!

Ruby: Cause like a once friend told me, "I can see through Bullshit!"

Yang was fighting with Mercury and was overpowering him.

Yang: I know what you were trying to pull on me pack at the festival. Cheep trick you know that?

Mercury: Wasn't my plan.

The rest of team JNPR were fighting Hazel who wasn't taking it very seriously. Weiss fought Vernal and was kind of loosing, Ozpin's new- I mean the new character Oscar was fighting Leonardo Lionheart and winning, and a mildly pissed of Qrow was fighting Raven. All in all, the bad guys were just about to be on the back end. That is until someone we all know and love appeared.