The Fall of Beacon Part 2. Awaken Warrior

After Ryu zero'd in on Jaune's Aura, he teleported straight to them, finding that they were in the vault.

Jaune: Ryu?!!

Ryu: So it's time huh?

Ozpin: Yes, and it seems you made your choice as well.

Ryu: Yeah, but I kinda spilled the beans to my team.

Ozpin: You what?!

Ryu: I'll be with them forever! They'd find out eventually wether I wanted them to or not.

Ozpin: *Sigh* The sad part is that your right.

Jaune: What story?!

Ryu: You'll find out later, right now-

Ozpin: Pyrrha, Get to the pods! Ryu, as soon as she comes out be ready to copy the powers. Mr Arc, if you want to help, stay on guard.

Ozpin began typing making one of the pods open.

Ryu: So I'm guessing all we have to do is pray that Pyrrha stays the same?

Ozpin: We need to pray for more than that.

Pyrrha stepped into the open pod.

Ozpin: Are you ready.

She looked at him and nodded.

Ozpin: I... I need to here you say it.

Pyrrha: ...Yes.

Ryu: 'Author you never here me praying to you a lot, but PLEASE, let her survive God damn it!'

Ambers pod was elevated. She began to gain consciousness shocking Ryu to the core.

Ryu: Sis...

Amber: .. Ryu... is that really you?

Ryu: I'm sorry I didn't choose you.

She smiled at him.

Amber: Don't be... It was... the right call...

Pyrrha began to scream in agony worrying both Jaune and Ryu. Ozpin placed a hand on Ryu's shoulder.

Ozpin: I'm... So sorry.

Before anything else could happen, an arrow went straight through Ambers chest. In that instant, the world slowed down for Ryu. He could here every heart beat and looked to were the arrow came from.

It was Cinder.

The power transfer had completely stopped and a light flowed out of Amber and into Cinder. She began to float in the air as light flashed around her. Jaune tried to attack her but it's was not working as he was sent back. Pyrrha broke out of her pod was was about to attack cinder but Ozpin stopped her.

Ozpin: You three must leave right now!

What Ozpin failed to notice, was that Ryu was completely silent and leaking killer intent.

Ozpin: Ryu, I can't imagine the anger you have inside of you right now, but you must live to fight her another time!

Ozpin Jaune and Pyrrha were sweating while he said this until the intent from Ryu stopped emanating from his body.

Ryu: ...Fine. Just come out of here alive.

They started to run but before they fully left, Ryu sent a glare at Cinder that made her slightly go back.

Jaune: Ryu, earlier you said-

Ryu: That's was my twin.

Jaune: Makes a little more sense when you say it out loud.