Return to Beacon

Where we last left off, Ryu had made a visit to Kasumi we found out he was able to help people to regrow limbs. He had also dropped the truth bomb that Summer was alive to Ruby. Now we bring you to Team RAGE as well as Aero in a report room the Ironwood.

Azure: So General I'm guessing you have a pretty big mission for us if you need ALL of us here.

Ironwood: Right. It's critical that we get the rest of the Relics to stop Salem. She can't be allowed to get them. Which is why I'm sending you five off to Beacon to retrieve the Relic of Choice.

Erica: Back to Beacon?

Karma: There's a slight flaw in that General.

Ryu: Thats at least 2 Week trip by AIRSHIP!!!

Ironwood: Usually, but we have transportation that can get you there much faster.

The General pushed a button on his scroll opening a door. They all walked through and the five were amazed with what they saw.

Ryu: THOSE ARE AWESOME!!!

James: These are the Atlesian Military Sonic Motorcycles

James: These are the Atlesian Military Sonic Motorcycles. You're looking at the only 5 in existence.

Azure: I don't think I've ever seen anything so beautiful...

Azure had a look of happiness looking at the high tech motorcycles.

Ironwood: We completely worked out any bugs were once there. They don't run out of fuel and can get you to Beacon in just 2 days. So you all-

Aero: You had me at 2 General.

Karma: I GET DIBS ON THE RED ONE!!

Ryu: BLACK AND RED'S MINE!!!

Aero: I CALL WHITE!!

Azure: BLACK AND BLUE!!!

Erica: YELLOW THEN!!!

They all jumped onto the motorcycles with Ryu Erving up the engine of his.

Ryu: Sorry James but I think I'm gonna keep mine.

Shojo: I'd be worried if you just didn't.

Ironwood: Well they were all going to be gifts for you anyway. Remember, their fast. And you push the red buttons on the right side, you can activate its aerial mode.

Karma: No time for talking, I wanna test this bad boy as soon as we can!!

Ryu: Before that, let's flew this off to the other guys.

Elsewhere!!

Team and RWBY JNPR with Oscar Aurora and Qrow where waiting at the Atlas front door.

Ruby: Why did Ironwood call us here at this time?

Weiss: Thats what I want to know.

Oscar: I mean I guess it must be important.