Brutal Truth.

Ryu was making his way to the headmasters office along with Pyrrha.

Pyrrha: So why do you think he wants both of us to be here?

Ryu: No idea but it better be important since I have the finals are coming up.

They went up the elevator and soon entered the office.

Ryu: With all do respect Professor O I'm trying to focus on the match that could very well be mine.

Ozpin: Sorry for the inconvenience, both of you. But I wanted to personally congratulate the two of you on your accomplishment. Your performances have been exemplary.

Pyrrha: Thank you Professor Ozpin, but I could've never made it this far without my teammates.

Ryu: You know the old saying "There no I in team."

Qrow: Personally I think it's the other way around.

Ryu: Wait Qrow? When did you get here?

Pyrrha: I'm sorry but I don't think we've been introduced.

Ryu: This guys Qrow. He was my master a few years back.

Qrow: Only a few years back? I'll always be your master and you can bet on it.

Ryu: What? For a bucket of booze?

They both laughed.

Ozpin: He is also a trusted colleague of mine.

Ryu: So I don't mean to be that guy but-

Pyrrha: Why have you called us here?

Ryu: Thanks Pyrrha.

Ozpin: Please, take a seat.

They both sat down.

Ozpin: What is your favorite Fairy Tale?

Pyrrha: I'm, sorry?

Ozpin: Fairy Tales. Stories from your childhood. Surely one you must remember some of them.

Ryu: Well I never asked to be ready stories really often, but I can remember some of the top of my head.

Pyrrha: Well, theres the Tale of the Two Brothers; The Shallow See; The Girl in the Tower-

Ozpin: What about the Story of the Seasons.

Ryu: Oh hey I remember that. A callus old man who refuses to leave his home is visited by four traveling sisters. The first understands his reclusive nature and urges him to use his time in solitude to reflect and meditate. The second brings him fruits and flowers, tending to his crops and revitalizing his garden. The third warms the man's heart, convincing him to step outside and embrace the world around him. And the fourth and final sister begs him to look at all that he has and be thankful. In return for their kindness, than man grants the maidens incredible powers, so that they could continue to help others all over the world. They graciously accept, and promise to share their gifts with the people of Remnant until the end of days. Winter, Spring, Summer, and Fall. The Four Maidens.

Pyrrha: My mother loves that story.

Ozpin: Would you believe me if I told you that ones been around since I was a boy.

Ryu: Pfft! Come on Professor if you were that old you'd have to be an ancient relic.

Ozpin: Well, is Kyle you believe me if I told you it was true?

Ryu: Come again?

Pyrrha: I bet your pardon?

Ozpin: What if I were to tell you that there were four maidens existing in this world that could wield such tremendous power without Dust?