The End Nears

Ryu was easily dodging the attacks of a giant as it seemed to get easily frustrated.

???: KEEP STILL YOU SLIPPERY RAT!!!

Ryu: You know "King Zenohelm" I don't know if I just over trained for two years before facing you, or you're just too weak from old age.

ZENOHELM!!

Zenohelm: SILENCE!! I will not be mocked by a child!!!

Ryu: Child? I'm 22 years old.

Shojo: Well you're 23 in this life technically. And if you count the others you're thousands of years old.

Ryu: 'Really Shojo? Now is when- Time out how old is N?'

Ryu backflipped away from a sword slash asking the question.

Shojo: 'He died at 100 years old.'

Ryu: 'Then my last one?'

Shojo: 'Oh him? If I remember right at least 6000.'

Ryu: 'Wait I've been around for that long?!'

He ducked under Zenohelm's fist before catching his massive sword.

Ryu: Sheesh, persistent bastard aren't ya?

An explosion came from the wall as it was revealed to be Keith flying with Neo holding onto his leg.

Keith: Ryu, we've evacuated all of the citizens from the area. He won't be able to draw strength from them anymore.

Ryu: Good, now that your pesky trick is out of the way, I can end this fast enough.

His eyes shined as he summoned Crunch Bite.

Zenohelm: If you think a couple of brats can stop you're certainly mis-

His eyes widened as for a moment he felt absolutely nothing. That's when he realized his head was falling off and onto the ground as Ryu put the Bite Katana back into the sheath.

Ryu: All that bravado and nothing to back it up.

Neo: Like the common Remnant thug.

Ryu: Exactly.

He threw crunch bite in the air as it disappeared.

Keith: So Ryu, who exactly did you nab that Hammer Space Semblance off of?

Ryu: Oh, it was Amber.

Keith: Ah- Oh shit dude, sorry, I shouldn't have asked.

Ryu: Don't worry, I'm over it. Amber isn't coming back, but she's still with me in my memories. That's something that won't ever change.

He thought back to when he had first copied her semblance the night of the attack at Carver.

Ryu: I guess her semblance is another way I still have her with me.