An Invitation to a Jubilee

Our story begins at Mario's Pad. There Mario and Luigi were just getting up and having breakfast. After that, they decided to relax since they had nothing to do. On their picture stand, was a photo of their latest adventure with Yoshi, their cousin Wario, and their new friends, Mulan, Twilight Sparkle, Elsa, and Sweetie. Together they defeated Bowser and restored the power of the stars to the castle. Now they were back in their homelands, but they still visited each other often.

As the bros were daydreaming about their last adventure, they heard a knock at the door, "Mail call!" 

It was Parakarry, who was finishing his mail routine for the week. Luigi went outside and got the mail, then went inside.

"What do we get today, bro?" asked Mario.

Luigi saw Peach's signature and saw where this is going.

"Looks like it's from Princess Peach," said Luigi. Mario was alarmed by this and rushed to his younger bro. "Here," said Luigi handing the letter to Mario. "I'll let you read it."

Mario took the letter from Luigi's hand and read it aloud.

"Dear Mario and Luigi, I'm throwing a party at my castle to celebrate the Mushroom Jubilee. Which will also honor my parents, the King and Queen of the Mushroom Kingdom, King Harold, and Queen Rose. The party will be happening from noon to nightfall. It will really make this party special if you two came. I hope to see you there.

Sincerely, Princess Peach. XOXO."

"Wow! This will be great!" exclaimed Mario.

"Shall we get-a going?" asked Luigi.

"Read my mind!"

With that, Mario and Luigi left their house and entered the warp pipe to Toad Town.

But little did they know, that a new adventure was just about to begin.

********************************

End of chapter!