Celebration of the Children of the Stars

A few days later, everything was going back to normal in the Mushroom Kingdom. Princess Peach returned and everyone was free. As for Mario and Luigi's friends, they all went back home. But they still visited each other often. While Luigi hasn't gotten over his fear of ghosts, Lady Bow and her ghostly friends are exceptions.

"Wow... to think all of that happened, Mario," Luigi said, "And it still felt like yesterday."

"I know, Luigi," Mario said, "The castle's back in its normal place and everyone's returned home safely... If it weren't for the Children of the Stars, Goombario, Kooper, Bombette, Parakarry, Bow, Watt, Sushie, and Lakilester. We wouldn't have come through in the end!"

"Speaking of which..." Luigi said, "I wonder how they're doing right now..."

Back in Goomba Village, Goombario was playing around with his sister Goombaria. They were reenacting the final battle he had with Bowser on hid adventure with Mario and Luigi. Until when heard a familiar voice.

"Goombario!"

Goombario looked up and saw Parakarry flying down to him back to his postal service.

"Hey Parakarry, what's up?" Goombario asked, "I thought you were back at work delivering letters."

"I sure am! This isn't a social call!" Parakarry responded, "I dropped y to bring a letter to you, Goombario! It's from Princess Peach."

He handed a letter to Goombario, who was surprised.

"Huh? From Princess Peach?!" he said, "What's she writing to me for?"

"Read it and find out! I've got to deliver more letters!" Parakarry left the village to deliver more letters.

"Thanks, Parakarry! See ya!" Goombario called out.

"Keep working hard, mister! Take care!" Goombaria added, "Hey, Goombario! What did Princess Peach write in her letter? Lemme see!"

"Hang on, Goombaria..." he replied looking at the letter, "Jeepers! This is an invitation to the Mushroom Jubilee! At the castle! it even says that it'll also honor the Children of the Stars!"

"Wow! That's amazing!" Goombaria exclaimed.

In Koopa Village, Parakarry just delivered a letter to Bombette, who's been living happily with Kooper.

"That's awesome! Thanks, Parakarry!" Bombette replied.

"Anytime!" he said, "Say hello to Kooper for me!"

At Boo's Mansion, Parakarry handed a letter to Lady Bow. She was ecstatic to learn of the Jubilee Princess Peach was hosting for her late parents. Bow kissed Parakarry on the cheek as he left the mansion.

In Shy Guy's Toy Box, the Shy Guys have now mended their ways. Most of them did, and now they're friends with Watt and her mother, Li'l Sparky. Parakarry jumped into the toy box and gave Watt a letter to the Jubilee.

On Lavalava Island, Sushie had just received an invitation from Parakarry. Thankfully, the Fearsome Five were all tuckered out.

Up in Flower Fields, Parakarry gave Lakilester an invitation. The Flowers were looking brighter than before they defeated Bowser.

Back in Shiver City, Kooper was on an expedition with Kolorado to the Crystal Palace.

"Now then, gentlemen..." Kolorado stated, "It's time to scale the frosty heights to the Crystal Palace! Kooper, old boy, you're in charge of guiding us. Your prior experience is important to the success of our expedition!"

"Yeah! Leave it to me!" said Kooper, "I know the place front to back!"

"Kooper!" Parakarry called out.